The Perverts Club

Well i guess you haven’t seen me yet… That is because i haven’t seen anything about jae yet.

LMAO!! I see where you are going…SHH…lets keep to the promise we made yesterday XD…think happy, innocent thoughts

Aigooo my first korean husband.:open_mouth: BUMMIE:)
Dang boy!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that smile I’ve seen this guy too!!! So many hotties I can’t remember their names usless I’m spellbound by them!! :smiley:

BE CAREFUL…SALZ is here!!! We do not need CATFIGHT over Jaejoong!!! You should be grateful Kawaiiee is not here too…Although it would be interesting to see the 3 of you! I need an excuse to have some popcorn!!! :stuck_out_tongue: kekekekek…

2 Likes

You tell her salz!!!

Random cat would not be happy…you have no idea the hustling it had to do to get itself to jaejoong’s side

1 Like

Hehehe :slight_smile: This is my little girl, Ruby :slight_smile: She’s a little bit more stupid than me, I feel conforted when I look at her lolllllllll

3 Likes

he’s the nice guy from GOF

Photo shoot…

Yeah…she will bring out the claws when it comes to Jaejoong

yeah OF COURSE pure innocent thoughts…coughs

she’s too cute … my dos a big guy …

1 Like

Lol. I know…she doesn’t kid around when it comes to jaejoong.I hope she doesn’t stumble across this chat while we are fighting over him :stuck_out_tongue:

That is another LOVE of my like…Kim Bum. Seriously Mellie you need to get educated more!!! And we are here to teach you!!! Call me professor!!!

2 Likes

Cuties… Although i have never been an animal person…I like to look from afar.

She snores doesn’t she? I would love to have a pug again… I’ve already decided my next dog is a Pug or a French Bulldog.

booooooooooooo but sharing is caring LOL…

1 Like

yes sensei!!!

Oooh big dog… let me see if I can find an instagram of mine.