The Perverts Club

Mixed or pure? I have a poor eye to see dogs. But I like big dogs too. If I was to have a big dog, it would probable be a bullmastiff

Iā€™m ready for her!!!

1 Like

Bull Mastiff! thatā€™s one hell of a dog! (but so cuteā€¦ like giant pugs)

She made a topic to talk about him. Fight there, please, I donā€™t like blood lollllll (^.^)

I wanted a pug so badā€¦ask milie i told herā€¦now i also want a mini shar pei :smiley:

I wish Kawaiie was her now. I dont think you would be confident for long if she was aroundā€¦

But a pug is so nice!!! She sleeps all the time, so I can watch my dramas peacefully lolllll !!!

Exactlyā€¦lol!

Awwwwwwwww cute dog!! My baby girl is in India :ā€™( My other traitorous dog is now my dadā€™s!! D:

Really chizzy, are you testing me? You donā€™t know me then. Iā€™m very stubborn.

2 Likes

yeahā€¦there are some guys where secret stalking is better!!! lol!!!

Not much into dogs. I like cats though

heā€™s a pure rottweiler heā€™s almost 9 , and we savd him from my SKlcbjv ĆØadfksjdvb ;fkjdbcvk.jdbc xkchmnv bchjxbv dvm Neigbourg who mistreat and let this poor dog outside for month august until end of december no shelter and food only 1 day out of 2 he was nearly dead when i took him, he was chain to a tree with a chocker he had fros bites evrwhere , but now heā€™s a happy doggy!!

Donā€™t kill me guys, not an animal lover, but some are very cute.

1 Like

Hai!!! LOL Sensei !!! Teach me!!! Iā€™ve just watch too many dramas I just forget their namesā€¦

2 Likes

I still want a pugā€¦but i am not sure about the shedding just because my daily schedule is so hecticā€¦so i was thinking shar pei miniā€¦but i will still get a pug one day! I LOVE themā€¦they are the best friends/babies one can have!

1 Like

It is okay salz but i do like Monkeys

2 Likes

There are masters that must be chained outside tooā€¦
We likes animal a lot, me and my boyfriend. We have one dog and twoā€¦ rats :slight_smile: Rats have bad reputation but itā€™s so funny, itā€™s like a little dog, my Noona (yeah, I called her Noona lolll) is always in the corner of her cage, looking at meā€¦ We had a bearded dragon but it was so expensive to take care ofā€¦ We also had an other dog, a Jack Russel, but my neibourg make me separate of himā€¦ It was really sadā€¦ And I had a cat but he was old and sick. Soā€¦ We like animals :slight_smile:

1 Like

hhahahahhaa monkeys are adorable although vicious. They are so smart :slight_smile:

Yes, what an interesting animal!!! It must be hard to keep one at home!!!