The Perverts Club

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah keep going…DAMN that’s HOT!!!

@kawaiie this one if for… yea, you, you’re right!

1 Like

im saving it alll of them in my pinterest account jajaja

I know you’re all like…

Who is surfer boy??..he looks like Jung Gyeo Woon from loving you a thousand times…or is he the one???

Sorry I’m just laughing so much I’m crying lollllllllllll

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooo NOT allowed to work in Korea like EVER!!! J/King work is different when you have a client you don’t really think of them that way GRANTED having said that is NMW where to be under my care…O_O. LOL actually even if he was the nurse in me just automatically takes over… :smiley:

No one comes here so its a big deal. He came for a movie premiere. Well im 5’9 which is tall and i was wearing 3inch wedge boots.

1 Like
  • dishwash bubbles floating through the air clothing coming off* …:open_mouth: did I say that out loud…

No, you write it down out loud :slight_smile:

Im ignoring all these jae pics for kawaiie

Just say what you wanna. Dont worry we got you covered. Mellie bean is our perverted leader and I am the perverted cheerleader XD

1 Like

Ohhhh salz is back to take her rights back lolllllll

GOONG that was it one of my fav dramas with YEH loved those 2 in that I’m going to force the hubby to watch that one with me!! :smiley:

And I’m just the perverted picture provider!

2 Likes

she is fangirl. It isnt a crime to be one. He is that special, uri oppa.

Goong was a snore fest for me. I didnt like it…

Mili is my HERO!!! <3

1 Like

I know :slight_smile:
There is no crime, it’s just funny :slight_smile: I’m not a “fan” of anyone, I even can’t remember well the names…

1 Like