The Perverts Club

LOL. i know that Mellie. At work I am sure your professional side takes over but here!( pervert club)…another story!!

Oh sorry, I just laugh too much…

I loved it but I pretty much love anything YEH is in she is just so freaking adorable one if not my current fav female actresses

No Millie… you didnt get it. She is only a fangirl but im the real deal lmfao. I usually dont care about whether someone likes the same guy but its fun…so let the rivalry begin.

1 Like

(WOLF HOWLING HERE)

Aigoo he is a cutie but boy needs at least 20 pounds more on him. I like him better with a shirt.

awwww he’s a cutie mannnnnnnnn I’m never going to remember who is who thus we must post numerous pic preferably naked * coughs* I mean half naked so the names sink in and stay

1 Like

This one said “What did you say? My friends and I should take our jeans off too?”

This one is soooooo funny… Backside!!!

Look at those arms… Gosh I’m gonna faint…

Yup!!! Here the inner perv run WILD and FREE

hahahah you mean ULF. .lol
I only think exo when i hear that.

The numbers is not for the position. It’s for the day of the month they are in use. LOLLLL

I want to see this in the mirror on my bathroom :slight_smile:

Im not into the crazy sculpted abs…Its freaky. Im more of a nice arms girl.

What’s “nice arms”?

OMG!!!LOL kk that speedo one reminded me of earlier today!!!There was a car wash going on and the guys were running around in speedos…there was one Asian too and I don’t know what possessed me but I HONKED when drove by!!! LOL I was OMFG what did I just do???

OMG!!! LMAO!! I didnt see that coming XDDDD

For myself, I’m not into the abs too, I faint for the guys like the one I put with the blue GUESS underwear… Thoses arms… Gosh…

O_O kk I’m getting a life long subscription to Men’s Health…ijs…

Lol i like abs but not ones that are so deep it looks like fossils engraved in the ground. Arms…muscular not bulky muscular arms with nice broad shoulders.

1 Like