The Perverts Club

OH LOOK MILIE!!! It is PAPA G!!!

1 Like

Jay Park n his tatoos

2 Likes

Some of them are really cool! Like the Lion one…Gosh how many does he have?

again a white shirt … is a must in a kdrama

1 Like

Cuz he’s this years I WANT my hubby to give me wrap up in a bow present!!! j/king well kinda

i think more than 10 … he has more around his arm

1 Like

Okay…Here is a better one for MILIE!!!

Now that is an piece of art if I do say so myself…:stuck_out_tongue:

Hey You!!! What happened to HOMEWORK??? tsk tsk tsk…AND you are not getting your present cause I AM getting that!!! >_<

I really really reallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hope they make Season 2 of this and Wol Ryung is somehow alive again!! :smiley:

From what I gathered Wol Ryung is very much alive but just gone into an eternal sleep! SO yeah…I HOPE he comes back too!!!

boooooooooooooooooooo sharing is caring!!! LOL And so far I’ve organized what I need to do just have to read…

i hope so too… the end was cute but i didnt like it that much

I really don’t like homework…

3 Likes

ROFL…Well…If you be a very good girl…WTH I’m saying!!! Sharing is a NO!!! ROFL…

1 Like

Well…I was so MAD that the stupid MONK was right!!!

melliebean

1 Like

REALLY??? It’s my #1 drama of all time it had everything I wanted I cried I laughed I SCREAMED at the screen and of course there was alot of HELLO!!! jaw hits floor in a pool of drool moments!! :smiley: I really like the supernatural and period pieces so for me it had all my fav elements I was 100% satisfied!!! :smiley:

1 Like

yep … i know i wanted all the happy Fam together it was a lame ending for the parents

See here I just find him cute make him all demon like and he keeps me up at night with thoughts that must be censored!!!