The Perverts Club

Well…I didn’t much care for the mom at all…so yeah I was satisfied!!!

LOL!!!Well if he ever showed up on my doorstep you’d be the first person I called after I tied him up!!! :smiley:

dont get me wrong it was good i cried like a baby when he died, when the mother die but why they came back n die again … i wanted it for them to be together

dont forget taking the pic … please if that happens u have to share

Don’t have to bother calling…Im gonna steal him from your front yard!!! You wouldn’t even know he was there!!! XDDDDD

1 Like

LOL!!! I still remember just going by the pic only not reading the description or anything watching the first 2 ep BALLING!!! I was WTF is this!!! I fell in love with the first 2 leads I was devastated…overjoyed at their return and Niagara Falls all over again…what an amazing cast!!!

The ONE thing I will NEVER forget from Gu Family Book!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgGBSBKkunY

2 Likes

preena n melliebean

1 Like

Thanks pree :slight_smile: But you know… Now… My daddy’s addiction is kinda dead lolllll
I need to find a new one… Hum… Which one can he be ??

1 Like

Well first I’d have to ask the hubby if I could keep him…boooooo if he said no than I’d send him via Air to you!! :smiley:

1 Like

HAHAHAHA…I did not see this drama…I just went to this episode and this scence and saw it like 10 times till i was satisfied!!! :smiley:

The music for the drama was just spectacular!!!

NEVER FORGET!!!
I swear

1 Like

You do so I can tease you…those days were fun! LOL!

Aigoo what do we do with these girls:P

I don’t think there’s any hope I gave up years ago trying to be normal it was so not me…:smiley:

Yeah…Every song was great! Which reminds me I was gonna get the album!!! :frowning: But forgot…I did get the DVD though! I LOVE this drama that much!!!

Don’t need to bother asking hubby…he is never gonna reach you!!!

Yeah I’m very tempted to get both!!! :smiley:

What do you mean SALZ??? Hello buddy! :smiley: