The Perverts Club

In pervert land, i don’t think i can qualify as your dongsaeng, more like your Unni XD

1 Like

@chizzygirl Here is something for my Chizzlet! It is not sexy…but I think it is fr^@*ing adorable :smiley:

1 Like

kk the BL girl in my just squeals each and everytime I see this!!! Sorry I typed in No Min Woo kissing and got this ahhhhhhhhh yes happy place LOL

ROFL…Are you sure?? ;D

OMG!!! Mellie you are the best…you have NO IDEA how many times I re-winded that scene…even though it was between two guys…it was just so HOT!!!..

1 Like

You have no idea how many times I have seen this scene…I squeal too…plus points: I love both actors and the song <3

Pree ahh…my mind has gone past the cute stage at this point…it has wandered to dangerous zones …:)) BUT HE IS SO ADORABLE!!!..get me something with his sexy lips instead…my eyes would appreciate that more

LMAO!!! okay maybe in PERVERT LAND you would be my halmeoni( grandmother) XDDD

Anyone else a Kim Jae Wook fan??

7 Likes

you must be watching who are you…i found out that when I watch a drama where a HOT kdrama actor appears in, i totally go all pervy over that person during that duration…just like i did with our OH SO SEXY LEE JONG SUK :slight_smile:

Yeah I know chizzlet! I was searching very hard to find sexy for you…result epic fail!! :frowning: This is the closest…Oh well!

EXCUSE ME!!! NO WAY NO WAY…I am still young and beautiful no matter what LAND!!! XDDDD

1 Like

LMAO!!! omg i die laughing! …my tummy hurts from laughing now

1 Like

AHH…she needs to count herself lucky…she gets to kiss one of the sexiest kdrama guys before walking down the aisle

1 Like

Hmm actually discovered him in Coffee prince he was my very first “pretty boy” that I just couldn’t get out of my mind. I haven’t got around to watching his new drama. I did REALLY enjoy him in Antique Bakery for obvious reason the BL girl in my was not disappointed!!!:smiley: And in Mary Stayed Out All Night in my warped lil mind I’d envisioned him and JKS and Mary all living happily ever after…O_O did I say that out loud

Okay I CROWN you my perv Unni then…your reaction to my previous comment made my day…today is such a good day…i have had so many things to laugh about

1 Like

Okay girls! I have to go…have to study again T-T I have to give these horrible national board exams in a few weeks :frowning: I am so saaadddd…Talk to you later gators! <3

Yes pree I was just about to go too :slight_smile: I need to finish up with something ^ ^

LOL yeah I was suppose to finish off some homework got slightly side tracked…later you guys!! :smiley:

1 Like

me too!!..major procrastinator right here