The Perverts Club

Bye bye milliebean…I have to go :frowning: But, we need to chat up again soon! PM me or something whenever…Hugs ^o^

2 Likes

I LOVE that!!! :smiley:

1 Like

OMG I WAS JUST WATCHING THAT lolol i died laughing at that scene

You’re right!!! My hormones were so frantic that they were moving faster than a jetplane…

1 Like

Alright, I feel the need to tell you, that actually made me laugh out loud!

Girls, how can you find master’s sun funny??? I can’t stop crying…
I cried so much that one of my contact lenses fell of my eye while I whipped my tears…
I want nobody, nobody like you… Ahhhhh my eyes are so red now!!!

I just want to let you guys know that I listening to kpoplove.com for the first time thanks to the comment and now i can’t stop!!

Lee Jong Suk, Watch “When I was the Prettiest”… That one made me blush.

(I’m enjoying watching him do this little dance… When I do this dance I don’t think it’s nearly as adorable.)

1 Like

OH goodie! I’m so glad! Pandora also has an KPOP station… where you can skip songs, which is always nice.
But KPOP love is the first one I turn on.

Really? I am always laughing in Master’s Sun but this episode with the cute dog was sad :*( Actually it is Good Doctor in which I cry all the time. In fact same thing happened to me about the contact lenses falling out…OMG! How can such similar things happen to us?? XDDD

Agreed. I never found him attractive.

1 Like

You tried the dance as well? LOL! I think my mirror was screaming…“girl you are getting way ahead of yourself with this one!” lol!
I have to see that movie >_<

1 Like

Because… Just because lollll :slight_smile:

ROFL…I am still trying to figure out how this is possible!!! :smiley:

I think it’s simple. We should ask to Park Si On if it’s because of something weird or not lollll
Doc, am I normal?
No, I won’t ask him. He will said that I am not normal!!!

LOL! This is our solution…maybe!

3 Likes

Lollllllllllllll
Hahahahahahahahaha
Pree!!! I can’t believe you put it for real!!!
I’m laughing so much it hurts!!!

1 Like

My Milie…BUT …

1 Like

Pree, if I deink all that, my stomach will hurt for a year! I only drink a couple of drinks and the next day I feel like having to get IV with pepto bismol…

1 Like