The Perverts Club

xoxoxoxo yup yup yup there needs to be more BL!! XD

chizz, if you want to take a look after pree, itā€™s ok, since itā€™s kinda hard to understandā€¦ and please check my lines too, I did the best I could butā€¦ You knowā€¦ I think itā€™s best to check me back :slight_smile:

I wish he would go back to looking like this though Preena!!! sigh

1 Like

Okay i would see what I can do.Catch you later :slight_smile:

Woahhh this will be very perverted if we add BL and yaoi thereā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really hope the segments are ok on that oneā€¦ and Iā€™m pretty sure his name is Nobu.

yeah and with long hair againā€¦

I think they are, if you want you can take a look after the clip is all subbed

Iā€™ll double check it tomorrow. Thanks :slight_smile:

I am working on it nowā€¦it is hard!!! When I give up I will let you know

I checked you and i had to edit most of your lines. Sorry!!! T_T

Of course you will love!!!

OMGā€¦I cannot believe you asked me!!! JOKE!!! It is No Min Woo!!!

1 Like

Hmm it is kinda hard to sub the clips because the other guys English is worded in such a weird wayā€¦Milie, even when he says something that is grammatically not correct should I just sub it that way??

For example when he says something like So it is more about the concentrate on the particular characters.( his grammar is wrong hereā€¦should I just sub it that way??))

Good night to everyone it was nice talking to u guys ā€¦ now i dont feel alone with my dirty mind jajaja

1 Like

I am only subbing the segments you didnā€™t put any thing onā€¦i left the downwards segments all to you because i figured you were still working on it.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh nice TATs!!!
Nn sweet dreams!!!

1 Like

Thatā€™s okayā€¦if we do it together it will be done faster and we can check each other!!! :smiley:

Dont worry. I would wait for you to finish subbing all you can then fill up your gaps. I am okay with doing that.

Watch out, if you work at the same time, one of you can see the work erasedā€¦