The Perverts Club

I like tatoos too. It makes the guy seems a little bit… sadic… lolllll
Ok, maybe I’m a M… lolllllllllllllllllll

I am finished for today. I am tired and my head hurts. Be back on it tomm… :smiley:

I am off to bed. Good night everyone and Sweet Dreams ^o^
PS: Mellie STAY AWAY from my NMV … lmao!!!

1 Like

That is why I am only subbing the segments she left undone.Preena is now subbing the middle segments but i am at the top segments filling in segments that have no subs. Dont worry, i wont over write her subs ^ ^

1 Like

Hey Milie please you still did not answer my question . Please refer to previous comment to see my question. Thanks

Kekekeke neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :open_mouth:

I just subbed the way he said it even if the ENG was grammatically incorrect. But yeah Milie has to let us know about that!!!

Okay thank you pree. Night night :slight_smile:

1 Like

NN sweet dreams pree

Chizzy I gave you the wrong ans: I subbed as close as i could get with it being grammatically okay! Gosh I must be tired I am saying the wrong thing. See you lovely girl!!! later!!!

1 Like

ALWAYS…kekekekee…okay i am off now! bye chingu

I’m off too, see you tomorrow girls!!!

He isn’t shirtless. :frowning:

1 Like

Nn Mili tysvm ahead of time for all the GREAT dreams I will have tonight!!! :package:

1 Like

Yeah that is a problem I agree!! :dancer:

crashing…

9 Likes

3 Likes

LOL!!! Should I be worried that the first thought I have upon waking up and seeing this is Ohhhhhhhhhhh bondage MEOW!!! O_O. starting to scare myself

1 Like

I was wondering about that…Also, He said so many “Uh” “Um” I wasn’t sure if that was how it would be subtitled as well.

2 Likes