The Perverts Club

Usually romantic comedy but open to anything really :dancer:

Have you seen Queen In Hyunā€™s Man yet? The kisses are to die for! And Yoo In Na is SUPER cuteā€¦It is in my top 10!

LOL!! TOTALLY donā€™t agree with the #1 eitherā€¦he deserves in there though he is fine but out of that crew I wonā€™t list him as #1 that was YUMMY!!! Thanks pree

Nope havenā€™t maybe Iā€™ll give that one a peek thanā€¦

I would have put in in the # 10 spotā€¦but thatā€™s just meā€¦not a big fan of his! Anywaysā€¦

Pree, I guess itā€™s the first time I have to disagree with you lolll :slight_smile:
Even if I saw Queen In Hyunā€™s Man until the end, I did not like it that much

humā€¦iā€™m not a pro like Preena, but iā€™ll go with what i like ā€¦ one i,m thinking you may like is i hear you voice :), master sun, me too flower :slight_smile:

I Hear you Voice is that the one with KJW?? I want to check his new one out too Masterā€™s Sun is awesome I watched the newest ep as soon as it came out and I LOVED me too flower he is soooooooooooo freaking adorable in that!!! I have to wait a whole week before Just You comes out LOL Iā€™m so into it I watch it without subs itā€™s pure candy fluff but I love it!!! Depending on how it ends might just make it into my list!! :smiley:

1 Like

Really? You are the first person to say that to me. But thatā€™s okay! Every one has their own personal choices :smiley: I really did like QIHM a lot.

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhhh heā€™s sooooooooooooooooooooo cute I NEVER took notice of him before Jiro was always where my eyes went ā€¦I think Aaron is cuter than Jiro now!! :o

We got Melie to watch Masterā€™s Sun and she loves it! :smiley: YES YES ā€œI Hear Your Voiceā€ is really good too. Funny, I know a lot of people who hated I hear your voice! I have been wanting to see Me Too Flower so bad. Everybody has said it is an awesome drama

Well I prefer Older woman younger guy story though Iā€™m not sure if she is older than him LOL he just looks younger!! :smiley: Last Cinderella was a nice surprise loved that one!!! Heā€™s the only one Iā€™ve broke my 25yr rule for!! :smiley: Haruma Miura melts he just soooooooooo cute though I do feel guilty about liking himā€¦

me too flower is just to funny!!!

1 Like

i hear your voice sheā€™s 7 or 8 year older

But even if I did not like it, do you still love me a lot??? Lollll :slight_smile:

1 Like

ā€¦dies ā€¦

2 Likes

Wait for me, we can go to paradise together, I just died too!!!

Pree, if you still likes me, Iā€™ll send you a bit of my precious kimchi :slight_smile:

1 Like

look i see millie flying!!!

2 Likes

ā€¦kk need I say more why heā€™s an exception to my rule!!! I find him incredibly sexy!!