The Perverts Club

i got totally hooked on last cinderella!!!

1 Like

ROFL…Of course I still love you…lots! You are my best friend here! lol!

Ohwaaaaaaaaa preeeeeeeeee !!!
But… If I send you kimchi… it will smell too much…

lol! Gosh…I heard about that. I don’t think I will be able to make. BTW I totally forgot to send you A BIG THANK YOU for the Tamale Pie. Next weekend I am cooking!!! And I like how it had step by step pics…looks easy and i am awesome at directions!!! lol!

Her website is just so amazing!!!
This is also where I took the jambalaya’s recipe! Today, I did her Tamale Pie with her enchilada sauce, and I did a lot of recipe in the past, like the oatmeal that I like too

Oh! yeah better not make the postal people of Canada and America…die!!! lol!

2 Likes

It was a very pleasant surprise!!!

1 Like

Really? I love jambalaya. I have to explore more!!!

hi to everyone whats new …

1 Like

If you like southern food, it’s the best :slight_smile: Her recipes are cheap and delicious. She’s my goddess of the good food lollll :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey girls, I need to share… Ok, you probably know… But I just can’t wait to Sept18 and iOs7… I had to share… Gosh I’m soooooooo… soooooooooooo… I can’t wait.
Thanks for listening lolllllllllll

Hi ira!!! Nothing much, we still talks about the most tempting skins…
Does this expression exists? Lolll

hi millie i need to laugh a bit … the episode for goddess of mariage had me mad any suggestions of a good drama

Okay…WHAT do you mean???
What is happening on Sept 18?

I saw that Extravagant Challenge was subbed, I love this drama so much, I’m still following the manga every month and it goes sooooooo slow… But the drama was really funny, I like the pink LM sigle…
It’s one of my 2 favorite story of all time :slight_smile:

Crap I forgot class is first thing I gotta crash nn guys cya tomorrow I Hear Your Voice looks good I’ll watch it tomorrow!!!

3 Likes

Bye bye Good Night and Sweet dreams!!! :smiley:

On Sept18, Apple will release the new iOs7, for the iphones and ipod. I’m not addicted to Apple but when I know I will have a new toy, I can’t wait to have it :slight_smile:

ohh i almost forgot i saw that someone put pics of him … enjoy

1 Like

See you Mellie :slight_smile: