The Perverts Club

This episode is so upsetting but that blurred knife is stil making me chuckle!!! XD

which number are you on now?

ep 8 XD yeah kinda watched the next 1or 2ā€¦

ROFLā€¦Enjoy! I would not be surprised if you are like on 11 by the end of this day!!! Did you know Chizzy and I formed the ā€œObsessed with Inner Voiceā€ (OWIV) club when we were watching this!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hahahha yeah, Iā€™m sure you did :slight_smile:

OMG!!!He kissed her!!! :smiley: But this does not seem goodā€¦ D: MUST watch the next epā€¦

1 Like

BTW whatā€™s this from?

LOL and this!! :smiley:

Secret Garden. Have you not seen that drama yet?

Where you not there when we formed the OWIV club? I canā€™t remember!

Secret Garden again. In fact you know the GD and Big Bang mini drama that I showed you few days ago? That is actually based on the drama ā€œSecret Gardenā€

No, I think I was busy somewhereā€¦ lolll :slight_smile:
Iā€™m gonna go to sleep early today tooā€¦ Need to recover from this ā€¦%$/%&"/"/?&?&ā€¦ cold ASAPā€¦ I hate being sick!!! (Ok, maybe Iā€™ll listen one episodeā€¦ but I already looked #14 and #15 of Who are you earlier tonightā€¦ Hum humā€¦

Tomm is the official day for ios7ā€¦ Iā€™m like the day before christmas lollll :slight_smile:

Yeah but itā€™s been awhile may have to rewatch it!! :dancer:

1 Like

Awwwā€¦I hope you feel better soon! I hate colds too! T_T Plenty of water !!! are you getting the ios7 tomorrow then?

1 Like

i dont know iā€™ve google serch korean male modelā€¦

O.O So HOT!!!

on goddess on fire main page

1 Like

-_- tonight is a complete write off for homework but worth it Iā€™ll do it tomorrow!! :smiley: My god Iā€™m terrible seriouslyā€¦

2 Likes

I know Iā€™m late to this conversation, but Secret Garden is my all time favoriteā€¦ yupā€¦ pretty much all I had to say.

1 Like