The Perverts Club

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/368098969514422661/

they were airing a chuseok movie en Wednesday so ep 13 was aired on Thursday, and ep 15 will be on the 25 of September

Iā€™ve watch quite a few drama and now i donā€™t know what to watch any suggestions?

after watching last ep of masterā€™s sunā€¦ i felt like I had strawberry to give awayā€¦

2 Likes

Who wants to kake a shower?

1 Like

And a last one to have sweet dreamsā€¦

1 Like

so yummy can I have some chocolate too?

1 Like

Ladies big question? how old are we in korea?
look this videoā€¦ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uURZZzsKV10

Did the night shift dead tired but yeahhhhhhhhhhh Iā€™d crawl out of bed for that!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

who is that??? O.O

So Ji Sub ā€¦ ( - 3 -)

1 Like

What are your top 3 and Iā€™ll try and think of an recommendationā€¦

(and how many dramas have you watched? are you exclusively Korean or are you willing to go Taiwan/Japan/China?)

Good day ladies!!! I hope you all having a good day, I decide to change my profile picā€¦but I cannot see the changes here in the discussion, anyone knows why? itā€™s changed in my profile but not hereā€¦ weird ā€¦/.ahhh this man is so hotā€¦

2 Likes

Good Afternoon ladys n Happy Friday ā€¦

1 Like

JO IN SUNG FOR PARKLANDā€™S F/W 2013 LOOKBOOK

i love his lips :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Hesto i prefer kdrama but i laki also j drama , the tdrama or hong kong drama iā€™m not a fan but i MUST be really really goood
Top is : masterā€™s sun
i hear your voice
Personal taste

those that iā€™ve watch (and i think i forgot a fewā€¦)
-densha otoko -fated to lover you -lie to me -koizora -100 days with mr arogant -secret garden -to the beautifull you -youā€™re beatifull (k and J) -mary stayed out all night -marry me mary -full house -full house 2 -may queen -big -playfull kiss (k) -monstar -personal taste, -the king 2 heart -heartstring -flower boy next door -Goong -gentlemen dignity- boys before flower- kand J -Cheongdamdong Alice -innocent man -i miss you -1% of anything -nobuta wo produce -last cinderella - a 1000 kisses -absolute boyfriend -anego -Atashinchi no Danshi -cofee prince -can you hear my heart -color of a woman -doctor X -flower boy next door -flower boy ramyun shop -me too flower -gokusen -goong S -shining inheritance -hana kimi (jdrama Tdrama anad maybe de kdrama if there one ) -hanayori dango 1and 2 -i hear your voice -kimi wa petto Jdrama and kdrama ā€”itaazura na Kiss -Love in Tokyo -love rain -my princess -nodame cantabile -panda and hedgehog -switch girl -my fair lady -the birth of a rich man -who are you -wild romance -zetai kareshi

Now hesto you know may life ā€¦

Loving the pic on the end!! :dancer:

2 Likes

Mellie speaking of Jdramas, Iā€™m starting to watch a new j drama called ā€œJuui Dolittleā€ as it sounds is about animals, staring: (Oguri Shu, Tajima Asuka (hana yori dango actress and Narimiya Hiroki), is not life changing but It gets entertaining and I love animals and hotties there Iā€™m. :slight_smile: