The Perverts Club

I’ve gotta print out all these recommendations!!! You guys have excellent taste!!! Just You ep 14 out!!!No subs sooooooooooooo time to make sweet innoccent Liang Liang talk like a drunken sailor when WWW is on screen!!!

1 Like

I’m gonna do my Subtitling job in other channel while “Just you” is at least 80% :slight_smile:

Mellie you like my new profile pic?

2 Likes

i looooooooooooooove it!!

1 Like

You know for some reason, I really like this man, I could change all Korean Hotties in a heart bit for him, he might not have the muscles or anything but… there is something,

HOLY OMG!!! I somehow missed the fact NO UNDIES!!!NOSE BLEED DIES!!!

1 Like

I watched it without it was soooooooooooooooooooo good no idea what they were saying but I made up interesting converstions that were R rated by far!! :dancer:

Kame love love love him

:’( How do you change profile pic I want to have this one…

LOL, I’LL watch it now lol

You put a big smile on my face!

1 Like

Go to the Viki home page, then in your picture there is like an arrow so you can read in the last options “edit profile” there you find your picture and clic on it, it will show you like “change picture” and then clic upload, then save changes, but give it a while it took for ever to show here.

I am using LJS “KOREAN AGE” ROFLMFAO so I don’t feel so bad about the thoughts I have of him!! :dancer:

Present for chu :slight_smile:

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhk I did that but thought did something wrong since can’t see it…

O_O OMG!!! Hmmmmmmm probably photoshopped…

ok ladies im out for today … good night !!

2 Likes

O.O Fan scream!!! I’m smiling like an idiot, yes he is younger than me too but who cares, lol our mind is the only free space right? Thank you!!!

1 Like

I can !!! but hey, I’m not complaining!! :slight_smile:

I think it is. look at the body line the back and the hair looks weird with the black part,

This discussion is on point! The title totally caught my eyes… (Not saying I’m a total pervert or anything…:3) Lol but seriously, this post is for me to relate to all the fangirls/guys out there :smiley: woooooo

2 Likes