The Psychologist

She last visited Discussions almost a year ago. I guess she can only be contacted via a PM but…

3 Likes

If this continues for another week or so, as an absolute last resort, you should write to Viki.

4 Likes

Hi there.

I can definitely tell you why, I’m being extra careful as the last time I choose a moderator I’ve gotten lots of “hate” messages why I didn’t choose them.

There’s been quite a bit of hackers showing up on the channel too. I’ve worked with all of you in the last 18 months to 1 year. All of you are very nice.

10 Likes

Usually people start arguing if someone has “too many projects (5+ and others with 3 applied) when there’s someone with the same qualifications”. In the end, those can be hardly determined. :woman_shrugging: Last time I mainly received complaints for languages where a) nobody else applied b) where someone considered making a channel page an additional project (so, a misunderstanding, but during that conversation I found out that the complaining person didn’t speak English well).

3 Likes

In all seriousness, though, something must be done about these complaining (hating) applicants. I hear more and more about this issue, spreading around like plague. CMs should not have to deal with this sort of crap. Applicants who complain about other applicants to the point of insulting both the applicants and the CM, should be somehow sanctioned.

If as an applicant for a Mod position you can’t maintain a decent, respectful conversation with the CM, how are you going to manage a team of subbers? You don’t deserve a position of a Mod then. Politeness and a cool head are rule number one for any leader.

14 Likes

Well said!

Anyway - I’ve made decisions now. I’m ready for the messages of not releasing episodes fast enough. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I’m very sorry to hear that people sent you hate messages. I understand why you are being so careful, but I’m glad you made a decision! See you in the project!

5 Likes