They got completed anyway

Bumping up.

1 Like

slow,lousy.bad ending

1 Like

well thank you for that! now not going to finish it!!
I just dont really care for they changing from guy to girl and viseversa, so I bypassed Mr Queen

so glad I came upon this! si yall thanks for the info!!

4 Likes

So nice of @my_happy_place I usually read her info on dramas bc I noticed she has similar taste and we see things in dramas very similar NOT all the time

We both detest tragedies in dramas and on my end I avoid them like a plague. Lately, some dramas/movies take so much of our time and in the end we are faced with a disappointing ending. What I’m doing now is stopping once I don’t like the way the story is going and wait to read the ‘‘ending episode’’ comment. If I read exciting things I go back and finish watching.

Although, you do have to be careful going by other ppl’s comments bc they can be deceiving sometimes. There are viewers that tragic ending don’t bother them at all, and get all excited about the tragic ending (not kidding)!

4 Likes

Awww, I’m glad I can help with my insights. Sometimes I’m hesitant because my opinion is only my opinion after all, but sometimes I can’t help but say how I really feel. :sweat_smile:

I know some people can still find enjoyment in a good drama even if the ending is disappointing, but I have a hard time doing that. If the payoff is disappointing, it diminishes all the good that may have come before, for me.

And you’re right, there are plenty of people who like and even seek out tragic endings. I cannot relate, but to each their own. I will leave all the tragedy to them.

3 Likes

But it’s an encouragement and fun for the people who do agree with you^^ I love your opinions!

I don’t like dropping dramas when I’m over half way through… I feel like I’ve wasted time and I can’t even review it for others because I haven’t gone through the whole thing. I also don’t like leaving characters I get attached to, no matter how boring they are. I feel I must see them through to the end :sweat_smile:

But I DO drop dramas when they’re just too much for me to bear and seem to be going nowhere… I have 23 dramas in my “Dropped” list :grimacing: And they include dramas like Vincenzo, IOTNBO, Love O2O, Mr. Queen, Kill Me Heal Me, Just Between Lovers, and You Are My Glory :flushed: I feel terrible imagining the shock on my friends’ faces if they ever see it :joy:

2 Likes

I was perusing your MDL the other day. Honestly, we seem to have a lot of similar ‘unpopular’ opinions. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes