Things that you want to buy after watching a drama!

Congratulations, dear Badger!! :heart:

3 Likes

Pinterest

I seriously want these mugs!!!

1 Like

OMG did you find it? I want it too!!!

3 Likes

Depending on drama, I wanted to buy

• Korean sheet beauty masks
  • fancy chopsticks
  • instant ramen
    :crazy_face:
3 Likes

Video is 15:19

A topic worth checking :wink::+1:t5:

@jadecloud88,
This was an awesome link, wow! I’m bookmarking it on my chrome bookmarks! Thanks! :blush:

4 Likes

I started buying long coats after watching Goblin. :rofl:
Also, when those big bright colored purses were a thing, I bought a bright green large purse. lol

I always want to try the different skincare products and makeup products.
I want to buy fried chicken but there’s no chicken joints that look as good as the ones in a kdrama.

4 Likes

Hilarious! I bet you were still in the bubble of each drama too! :rofl: Reminds me of my stunt with my then black umbrella, and the huge eagle at my work when it rains. Ever Night was the drama. :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Not just any fried chicken. It had to be Korean-style fried chicken, and to be eaten with beer or soju. Ahhh… I’m missing the real deal atm lol.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Don’t forget Makgeolli

3 Likes

Yes! They make it look soooooooo delicious and crunchy. Like it’s the best chicken in the world. And then the soju-beer bombs that they made to go with it… :drooling_face: just drooling while watching.

3 Likes

The seriously crunchy chicken gets me every time. Where do I go to find such a thing?

4 Likes

You need a Korea town found in most cities.

2 Likes

10K miles from us. :rofl:

OR in K-Town I guess… my state doesn’t have one. :sob:

People want to go to S. K. for the celebrities/Idols but I want to eat/try all the food. yummmmm :drooling_face:

3 Likes

In general, clothing, jewelry, food and cars are most often promoted in movies, followed by cosmetics and in recent years technological products, of which smart phones , IT & C , household .
This does not mean that the encouragement of tourism is on the last place, on the contrary, a lot of money comes from this sector …
:grinning:But back to the topic of discussion … yes, most of all I wanted to be able to test, own the Samsung Galaxy Z fold 3 smartphones, Huawei Mate X fold, Royole Fex Pai 2 and Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold.**The most suitable for me, from all points of view, was the Huawei Mate X Fold.**

2 Likes

I admit, in the last 3 years I have been using Japanese and South Korean cosmetics. They are very good .:grinning:

4 Likes

Super, really.
:grinning:

1 Like

Me too. This cell phone looks impressive. But I’m hesitating since I’m so used to the Apple OS and all that it offers. Still thinking, lol…

1 Like

I’m dying for some of it (rice wine) right now lol.

I love, love, love sake too. I like it hot lol.

https://www.liquor.com/articles/hot-sake/

Deliver me, pleassseee! lol…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.chinadailyhk.com/articles/146/75/191/1515829884105.html

2 Likes

Watching “Man to Man” since someone mentioned it was leaving Another Large Streaming Platform soon, and I love this alarm clock!

Gong Alarm Clockgong

2 Likes