Things that you want to buy after watching a drama!

It is sooo good. Nice and spicy. You cook the ramen and freeze dried veggies in a 20 ounces of water then remove most of the water then kind of stir fry in in the pot with the black bean sauce.

I add black fungus mushrooms to the boiling water and sometimes real (cooked) chicken after I remove most of the water. If the chicken chunks are raw, then just boil them in the water before adding the ramen. Of course you can add other veggies if you like.

5 Likes

thanks for the link! I’ll try it!

1 Like

I must have this!!!

1 Like

Those mugs are AMAZING!

4 Likes

The one I had from Haewoondae, the restaurant! :yum:surprise, surprise it had chunks of pork. It wasn’t no plain mary-jane.

4 Likes

Amazon!, :sunglasses:

https://www.amazon.com/Funny-Korean-Drama-Mug-Merchandise/dp/B0832DP3D9/ref=sr_1_26?crid=1UBGSCMRBB5HN&dchild=1&keywords=korean+mugs&qid=1635457819&s=home-garden&sprefix=Korean+mugs%2Cgarden%2C170&sr=1-26

I thought you might go for this one. Just cross out oppa and replace with hottie!

But of course, she needs purple hair.

https://www.amazon.com/Funny-Korean-Drama-Mug-Merchandise/dp/B081C9HSRB/ref=sr_1_45?crid=1UBGSCMRBB5HN&dchild=1&keywords=korean+mugs&qid=1635457922&s=home-garden&sprefix=Korean+mugs%2Cgarden%2C170&sr=1-45

3 Likes

I bought this one for my 1 kdrama friend who is a veternarian - she keeps it on her desk. I just don’t like to admit that I’m addicted to drama! I’m so addicted.

long%20ballad%20arrows

3 Likes

@kdrama2020ali,
Easy solve, start that Merch lineup you’ve been putting off :wink: :smile:

2 Likes

I would so love to do it!!! Can I meet with all the participants of Hottie Posse!

3 Likes

I just finished going through every post in this thread yet again, and enjoyed it, all because I got a ‘nice share’ for it :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile: hahaha-ha! Who else does the same?

5 Likes

Congratulations, dear Badger!! :heart:

3 Likes

Pinterest

I seriously want these mugs!!!

1 Like

OMG did you find it? I want it too!!!

3 Likes

Depending on drama, I wanted to buy

• Korean sheet beauty masks
  • fancy chopsticks
  • instant ramen
    :crazy_face:
3 Likes

Video is 15:19

A topic worth checking :wink::+1:t5:

@jadecloud88,
This was an awesome link, wow! I’m bookmarking it on my chrome bookmarks! Thanks! :blush:

4 Likes

I started buying long coats after watching Goblin. :rofl:
Also, when those big bright colored purses were a thing, I bought a bright green large purse. lol

I always want to try the different skincare products and makeup products.
I want to buy fried chicken but there’s no chicken joints that look as good as the ones in a kdrama.

4 Likes

Hilarious! I bet you were still in the bubble of each drama too! :rofl: Reminds me of my stunt with my then black umbrella, and the huge eagle at my work when it rains. Ever Night was the drama. :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

Not just any fried chicken. It had to be Korean-style fried chicken, and to be eaten with beer or soju. Ahhh… I’m missing the real deal atm lol.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Don’t forget Makgeolli

3 Likes