Things that you want to buy after watching a drama!

I forgot I bought this ACTUALLY I bought 2. One as a gift. This is the poetry book Park Bo Gum had in Encounter

Oh I want those other two now

2 Likes

Wow. Now I have two books to buy on my list!! hahaha

2 Likes

The DATING book - Oh everyone wants to sit with Lee Jong Suk and go through that Dating book he was so SWEET

2 Likes

Exactly, and the book is so true for couples!!
You have to find love in everything to maintain the relationship!!!

2 Likes

I seriously want him to do my hair - but itā€™s no longer long - but I love it - In ā€œLove Is Scienceā€ the guy is a hairdresser and he washes her hair it is the sexiest thing I have ever seen - I need a hottie hairdresser! hahahahahaha I actually had one once - he was gorgeous

2 Likes

I had a similar thread once, so I will link it here in case you want to check the answers there :slight_smile:
I find PPLs quite amusing but seldom do they tempt me, even less in recent years :laughing:
i just think ā€œcoolā€ and move on I guess :blush:

3 Likes

This is the compact you see a lot where they dab their faces - It is very moisturizing I need to use it more

3 Likes

Hi from which website online shop u took this

1 Like

Ok I ordered both both these books and the 2nd dating volume - I did find the couples dating one in English - How cute is that - I might use these as wedding gifts once I see them! HOW CUTE!

The link is in @brickoutā€™s post

The website lists the online boutique, and I chased down their new website I think, but I believe this top is from several seasons ago and isnā€™t made anymore. Helaas.

3 Likes

I thought of another thing. Those containers that Korean moms always fill with banchan and then take over to their adult childrenā€™s houses and stock their refrigerators? (And the children are usually ungrateful little @#$%s who donā€™t eat that good stuff. What Iā€™d give to have a Korean mom come and fill my fridge with containers of pre-made foods to eat over rice! but I digressā€¦)

I donā€™t think it was a product placement, but I coveted those Korean containers. I was so happy to see this ahjummaware at the Korean grocery, I bought my own. Here it is filled with Maangchiā€™s radish salad.

ahjummaware

4 Likes

I was the Dutch mod for Iā€™ll go to you when the weather is nice.
After seeing and working on this series, I decided to buy the book:
afbeelding

The right book contains the story and the left book contains blog posts that the main character Iā€™m Seob wrote. Iā€™m not entirely sure yet if I should read the 2 books at the same time or if I should read the ā€˜blogbookā€™ after I read the main book.

5 Likes

I really miss my mom in that kind of scene, we live in different cities and sheā€™s just like that. Sometimes Iā€™m struggling trying to pack everything when I come back to my home :joy:
She has a lot of these containers so, I have to bring them full of food and then take them empty to my parentā€™s home (sometimes I buy some stuff and put it in there for them).
My parents are really lovely and sweet.

3 Likes

I didnā€™t know that it has a book!!

1 Like

If youā€™re interested, I got it from Hanbooks. An American website with a lot of Korean books.

3 Likes

The book vs. the blog posts of the main character. Tough choice indeed.

1 Like

Iā€™m reading the main story first. I donā€™t really know what to do with the other book or how to read it in relation to the main story, because it kind of look like a collection of poems or random thoughts written out. I guess Iā€™ll find out when I read it later.

3 Likes

Are there no translated versions? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I the U.S., similar containers can be purchased through one of the popular online sales websites such as QVC. They are called Lock and Lock. I have the glass cake pan and it is awesome!

3 Likes