Things that you want to buy after watching a drama!

Sounds great, can you give me the name?

3 Likes
5 Likes

Junho was holding the MUSK in his latest 2021 GQ shoot - I bought the lotion because I canā€™t wear perfume! This stuff is so YUMMY and I know how good he smells - ok Iā€™m Kookadoodles donā€™t get me started

6 Likes

Iā€™m going to try it!

4 Likes

You see these snacks in dramas! I love these things! I know I have bought more stuff - Iā€™m advertising sucker! I like the just honey ones

I started eating at Korean Restaurants because of DRAMAS - I love Tteok-bokki

3 Likes

I want to try this!!!
download

6 Likes

That is what Junho makes in Wok of Love - Its YUMMY very rich though

Jajangmyeon

2 Likes

Cute! :dress::womans_clothes::sparkles::wink: Love these, but Iā€™d pass on the popsicle on my dress.

2 Likes

Sharp! Sharp! Sharp! :sparkles:Mint :sparkles:

Youā€™re able to take screenshots? :scream: I just get a black screen!! :sob::sob:

Naw! I donā€™t want none of these :dress: passing.

1 Like

It works with this complement for chrome!

2 Likes

Agree, I loved her clothes in that dramaā€¦ They looked a little too formal to actually wear, but for someone who can pull them off (not this ahjumma!) they are beautiful.

3 Likes

I try that one itā€™s extremely salty and not the best in my opinion. It was kind of unhealthy the spicyness with high sodium is high cholesterol calamity.

2 Likes

So probably itā€™s not for me, I canā€™t eat really salty food. Itā€™s just that it looks tasty for me and I was curious hehe.

2 Likes

Exactly!! I really think it looks beautiful in her!

1 Like

Something that I saw in ā€œMy Love from the starā€ and bought immediately haha was this book and I just love it:
d3c83a60a4ac89cdba7e46be68ed66a1

Itā€™s just amazing!! (if you love that kind of books)
And I have in my list of items to buy, the books from ā€œW: Two Worldsā€
71h7K6kfZ6L

3 Likes

I forgot I bought this ACTUALLY I bought 2. One as a gift. This is the poetry book Park Bo Gum had in Encounter

Oh I want those other two now

2 Likes

Wow. Now I have two books to buy on my list!! hahaha

2 Likes

The DATING book - Oh everyone wants to sit with Lee Jong Suk and go through that Dating book he was so SWEET

2 Likes