Things that you want to buy after watching a drama!

Yes! They make it look soooooooo delicious and crunchy. Like it’s the best chicken in the world. And then the soju-beer bombs that they made to go with it… :drooling_face: just drooling while watching.

3 Likes

The seriously crunchy chicken gets me every time. Where do I go to find such a thing?

4 Likes

You need a Korea town found in most cities.

2 Likes

10K miles from us. :rofl:

OR in K-Town I guess… my state doesn’t have one. :sob:

People want to go to S. K. for the celebrities/Idols but I want to eat/try all the food. yummmmm :drooling_face:

3 Likes

In general, clothing, jewelry, food and cars are most often promoted in movies, followed by cosmetics and in recent years technological products, of which smart phones , IT & C , household .
This does not mean that the encouragement of tourism is on the last place, on the contrary, a lot of money comes from this sector …
:grinning:But back to the topic of discussion … yes, most of all I wanted to be able to test, own the Samsung Galaxy Z fold 3 smartphones, Huawei Mate X fold, Royole Fex Pai 2 and Xiaomi Mi Mix Fold.**The most suitable for me, from all points of view, was the Huawei Mate X Fold.**

2 Likes

I admit, in the last 3 years I have been using Japanese and South Korean cosmetics. They are very good .:grinning:

4 Likes

Super, really.
:grinning:

1 Like

Me too. This cell phone looks impressive. But I’m hesitating since I’m so used to the Apple OS and all that it offers. Still thinking, lol…

1 Like

I’m dying for some of it (rice wine) right now lol.

I love, love, love sake too. I like it hot lol.

https://www.liquor.com/articles/hot-sake/

Deliver me, pleassseee! lol…:rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.chinadailyhk.com/articles/146/75/191/1515829884105.html

2 Likes

Watching “Man to Man” since someone mentioned it was leaving Another Large Streaming Platform soon, and I love this alarm clock!

Gong Alarm Clockgong

2 Likes

I think of food or drinks, because after I binge-watch for some time I am thristy and hungry.

I am not thinking of clothes, coffee makers, vacuum cleaners, cars or other products of product placement, unless I am really looking to buy something (eg it’s time to buy summer clothes and I need some new ones). The products in dramas and movies are nothing I can afford, anyway, so I probably, subconsciously take note of fashions and trends but not really of the products.

Also, more often than not, the PPL scenes are awkward and obvious and they disrupt the flow of the episode, so they leave me with a bitter taste and I tend to despise the product shown.

1 Like

The pencil skirt :star_struck: paired with the top, and shoes in
Artificial City
Episode 6 :star_struck:
Screenshot_20220530-230148_Chrome Screenshot_20220530-230034_Chrome Screenshot_20220530-230016_Chrome Screenshot_20220530-225934_Chrome

1 Like

If you don’t have a Korea Town near you or a market checkout the H-Mart. Probably 10 years ago I ordered several food items and chopsticks. They have also non-food items.
I liked the buns with sweet bean paste!!
They have now more stores than back then…
https://www.hmart.com

1 Like

Finally! :partying_face:
I had some troubles when I wanted to buy it, but I think that as the book says, there is a time for everything, and maybe this is the right time :blush:
photo_2022-10-18_16-38-12

3 Likes

I would so buy, and wear her outfit! I probably would forgo the peach shawl, and change the sleeves. Look at the details! I wonder if the actress, irl, liked this outfit! :grinning: I like the guy’s too, :rofl::rofl: but not for me to wear. :rofl: They really did excellently on the costume team. The raggedy, was convincingly raggedy, and the classy, was convincingly classy. :blush:

3 Likes