This Or That (Game)

• Be friends with your favorite member / bias, but all of the other members don’t like you
  • Be friends with all of the other members, but your bias doesn’t like you
0 voters
2 Likes
  • Devoting your time and energy to Viki
  • Having a paid job
0 voters
  • Applying
  • Being recruited
0 voters
1 Like

which reaction did you get more…

• It’s a relief that it’s a drama not real.
  • It would be great if it’s real not drama.
0 voters
1 Like

You get a secret letter with some confidential information on it. Naturally you:

Destroy it after reading
OR
Secretly store it somewhere, even though you risk someone finding it

• Destroy it
  • Store it away
0 voters
1 Like
  • Smoothie
  • Juice
0 voters

You never have to do this task again (it automatically gets done for you, the way you want it to be done):

• Laundry
  • Dishes
0 voters
2 Likes

I once read about a washing machine that had the laundry come out dry and folded…

4 Likes

I handwash everything…

3 Likes

I wonder how good it does those tasks :smiley:.

I feel your pain :joy: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Me, too. :upside_down_face:

:rofl:

4 Likes

Some dishes you have to prewash or pans… so washing dishes even by hand is okay.

But doing laundry by hand would take forever drying and Im talking about towels jeans and bedding… so I’m glad there is a washing machine… the American style toploaders don’t really wash clothing well, but use lots of water… thanks god they sell now front loaders… I grew up with conventional hand with a spinning machine and front loaders, but when I saw the ones in US I felt lost (back in 1991) when we moved there :rofl:

2 Likes

For a moment, I pictured a spinning wheel instead… :older_woman: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sensitive when it comes to sound and I have found something that it’s perfect for… Segmenting… :wink: But having a washing machine was to noisy for me and this house have thin walls so I got rid of it. I live alone so it’s not a problem living without one.

2 Likes

For me, it’s quite the opposite. While I’m listening carefully to catch anything that might request a segment, my ears are an open invitation for any form of noise disturbance, whether I use earplugs or not. :scream:

1 Like

I know that you are unlucky, you have neighbours in the same building. :wink: I might have snoring dogs but that’s it, the washing machine was too much noise for me to handle.

2 Likes

So how do you do laundry?
Or do you mean a washing machine for dishes (dishwasher)? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

No, I mean wash my laundry by hand and it takes hours to do it… And I don’t have a dishwasher either that wouldn’t work in my old kitchen…

4 Likes

Wow, that’s hardcore :sweat_smile:.

2 Likes

A mom sends her first child on a trip away, for a week, for the first time.

Summary

Inspiration for this poll is in the first 6 to 8 minutes of entire video! The rest of the video is pretty inspiring. It’s a snap of living in the present. - Enjoy!
https://youtu.be/SlE6VFQEwsE?feature=shared

• Hide your emotions in public
  • Show your emotions in public
  • Let your emotions out in private
0 voters
1 Like