Thoughts for you/us to ponder

I did not write this - but WOW does it speak to my heart!!! Worth the read.

Barely the day started and… it’s already six in the evening.

Barely arrived on Monday and it’s already Friday.

… and the month is already over.

… and the year is almost over.

… and already 40, 50 or 60 years of our lives have passed.

… and we realize that we lost our parents, friends.

and we realize it’s too late to go back…

So… Let’s try, despite everything, to enjoy the remaining time…

Let’s keep looking for activities that we like…

Let’s put some color in our grey…

Let’s smile at the little things in life that put balm in our hearts.

And despite everything, we must continue to enjoy with serenity this time we have left. Let’s try to eliminate the afters…

I’m doing it after…

I’ll say after…

I’ll think about it after…

We leave everything for later like ′′ after ′′ is ours.

Because what we don’t understand is that:

Afterwards, the coffee gets cold…

afterwards, priorities change…

Afterwards, the charm is broken…

afterwards, health passes…

Afterwards, the kids grow up…

Afterwards parents get old…

Afterwards, promises are forgotten…

afterwards, the day becomes the night…

afterwards life ends…

And then it’s often too late…

So… Let’s leave nothing for later…

Because still waiting see you later, we can lose the best moments,

the best experiences,

best friends,

the best family…

The day is today… The moment is now…

We are no longer at the age where we can afford to postpone what needs to be done right away.

So let’s see if you have time to read this message and then share it.

Or maybe you’ll leave it for… ′′ later "…

And you’ll never share it…

32 Likes

It’s so beautiful and Unfortunately also true :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

That is so beautiful , thank you so much for sharing this. The only thing that every person can do is live and enjoy life with no regrets.:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Last night I stumbled over a YT video that was suggested out of the blue, it’s about the Beresheet Passover Prophecy decoded from the Hebrew old language, apparently a message about the end of the beginning mentioned in the bible… it’s an hour long video… anyway making it short… what is interesting is the mention of departure of church which is ending by 2023 or earlier and then the rapture shall come. I had to google departure of the church, it means more and more people are leaving the church apparently. So by latest 2023 there will be a big change and it will last 7 years (tribulations) as they say and it’s not to late to turn to Christianity it said. Anyway, I have a hard time with the bible sometimes so I’m not a big churchgoer, but what if there is some half truth to this, that is somehow worrying me.

5 Likes

@simi11

What you carry in your heart…
And what you see and feels,
Every tree, every river, no matter how small
The wind, is it also weak or strong
is life everywhere…
Look at the sky,
And hear your heart beat, It is everywhere… :heart:

It is not dependent on the church…
What your heart tells you
Is faith in you :heart:

5 Likes

@sim11

To understand what you just saw on YT I suggest you watch [LEFT BEHIND]

2 Likes

an awesome drama, the books too

3 Likes

you may not always see the results of your kindness, but every positive energy you contribute to the world makes it a better place for all of us

5 Likes

8 Likes

here is something I have been saying since this virus came around
so maybe I am the only ont that thinks this, I hope not!

6 Likes

Recipe For Life…

1 Cup Of Good Thoughts

1 Cup Of Kind Deeds

1 Cup Of Consideration

2 Cups Of Sacrifice

3 Cups Of Forgiveness

3 Cups Of Well-Beaten Faults

Mix above ingredients thoroughly.

Add tears of joy, sorrow

and sympathy for others.

Flavor with little bits of love.

Fold in 4 cups of prayer and faith.

Pour into daily life and bake well

with the heat of human kindness.

Serve with a smile!!

8 Likes

Sometimes you just need a friend. The times are so difficult right now.

I am just reaching out to others that just tell you hey I care,if you need someone to talk to I am here, I am a good listener, this may not be something anyone cares about, but there are people stressing, fee;ing alone, no one cares, lost in this mess, and I can go on and on, but you know what I mean. we all need each other, call, send a card etc.

![image|380x500](upload://wW1xfHT7iK1MKYKVjDItuRn3ncl.jpeg

4 Likes

5 Likes

Capture

6 Likes

always 2 sides to a story!!

1 Like

I planned not to put anything else on here but here I am again. hope y’all do get the “hidden” message and I think its for someone today

the caterpill turns into a beautiful butterfly, you can turn into something beautifuil too

7 Likes

weird stuff you don’t really need to know

4 Likes

Thoughts that makes us ponder…wonder…

Ever since the pandemic what kept me going was the thought of things going back to normal very soon. Fate had other plans, and after so much struggle and opposition the first day of school was finally here!

The children were elated to get back to school and see their friends. The parents (some had a worried look on their faces, others had a smile from ear to ear). The reporter asked one of the mother a question; Are you worried to leave your child in school? and she answered with a lot of conviction and said the same words I tell my kids all the time:

‘‘We need to start getting back to living a normal life because if we don’t, we are not living, we are existing.’’

Time and time again as I go different places all I see the hidden mask faces that no longer smile or says a cordial: Hi, how are you? or It’s a beautiful sunny day, isn’t it? They walk to the direction they need to go, and act as if nothing is around them (and if there is something, they no longer see it). They EXIST/ go shopping for food, run home, disinfect what they brought home, and wonder if they are clean enough.

Fear has taken over, and joy is no longer ‘‘in us,’’ in our soul, in every fiber of our body. We must overcome this tragic event, and move on to bigger and better things life has to offer because we deserve to be happy, to be loved and appreciate it. We deserve to live fully this life the LORD gave us and not exist because we have no other choice. Choose life, and live it to the fullest.

4 Likes

truer words never said. thanks for sharing this! good message!

2 Likes

I knew 10 of these :slight_smile:

That’s too bad. I always try to smile and nod to people that pass by, or wave, say hello or good day, even with my mask on.

3 Likes