Thoughts for you/us to ponder

Nice quote…:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

1 Like

yeah gotta catch up with the cha cha cha hometown, and yeah did it backwards, I think that drama is cute!!

2 Likes

3 Likes

When I was a kid, I had lots of questions about the Bible, and nobody took them very seriously. I was nineteen before I met people who pointed out that the original Jewish and Christian Scriptures were not written in English but in Hebrew and Greek and some English translation were not very good.

I teach a special-needs Sunday school class, and we are using The Bible in Easy English. It has been quite helpful to me!

https://www.easyenglish.bible/bible/easy/matthew/24/

3 Likes

@entwyfhasbeenfound

Thanks for sharing the link. Hope others check it out too.

1 Like

I will check that one out! thanks

1 Like

4 Likes

4 Likes

Thoughts to ponder after recent judging of a popular kdrama star -

Pinterest
Pinterest
QuoteGram

5 Likes

kdrama20201li

those were awesome!!

2 Likes

:flushed::thinking::face_with_raised_eyebrow::angry:
Screenshot_20211029-092335_WhatsApp

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Time to reflect that…

4 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

:astonished: :flushed: :flushed: :astonished: :point_down:t5:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gN964yT2N-NJ0-B8NMoL0gj2vwcmEJ0w/view?usp=drivesdk My thoughts after watching the clip in this link:

• That driver was like, fool crossing again!:joy::rofl::rofl: I ain’t got no time for blood, & goor! :wave:t5: Say-o-nara death, and delays!! I’ve got to get where I’m going to-day! :joy::sob::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl:

• It also looks like a one way, :hushed: so I wonder if the driver came up a one-way

• The guy could have easily died without realizing

• The truck took out the light pole before he realized what happened

• Then he reacted, and started to run, but from what?! :joy::rofl::joy: his mind!?!:rofl::rofl::joy::sob::rofl:

2 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes