Thoughts for you/us to ponder

No worries :wink:

1 Like

THE WORLD IS IN NEED OF PRAYERS TAKE A LITTLE TIME OF YOUR BUSY LIFE WITH THECNOLOGY, AND LET US ALL …PRAY FOR PEACE IN THE WORLD.

2 Likes

well y’all I think I watched Journey to the west, now not sure, so will see iof its on prime, isn’t there a second one?

1 Like

They have excerpts of it here on Viki! Check this search result. The entire thing in it’s originality is very lengthy on it’s own. So, that’s why there are many excerpts like the ones in this search result.

This is the Korean excerpt of the mind controlling artifact. In this Korean story, they made it into heart contol :heart_eyes::cupid: There are scary :scream: hauntings :skull::zombie: :eyes: strongly, at the start, and at times after, the black shadowy :skull::ghost: :eyes: scaries are aplenty.

2 Likes

wow I got some “stuff” to watch!! thanks for this! the only one I have watched is Hwayugi then

1 Like

ok I marked them, wow looks awesome!

1 Like

Once upon a time, the people of this world spoke one language and shared one culture, working together to create amazing things. Now we’re “appropriating culture” as if that’s not something completely made up.

I sigh every single time because I think I’m all alone in realising just how far we humans are willing to go just to hate each other and not get along…

3 Likes

Screenshot_20220316-064232_Facebook

4 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

@frustratedwriter You are amazing!

OMG! that’s so true! I wonder if you could find the one about the elderly man who lost his wife of many, many years, and was planning to commit suicide so he went out to look around for ‘‘a poison’’ or something to kill himself with, but as he was walking a lady next to him with a child walked by, and the child throws himself/herself to the old man’s arms and says: ‘‘I LOVE YOU,’’ and hugs him really tight and wouldn’t let go off him as the mother tried to pry the child away.

He starts sobbing non-stop, and as he hugs the child, and in the middle of all that, tells the lady; ‘‘Your child just saved my life; for I was looking for something to kill myself, and now I changed my mind.’’

There is more to this true story, but I can’t remember the rest…:disappointed:

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

Wordtrip gift
Screenshot_20220414-155309_Word%20Trip

1 Like

Screenshot_20220416-055251_WhatsApp

3 Likes

What is true love :wink:

Remember

God Is Love

1 John (esv)
chapter 4 ✓

1 John (esv)
chapter 5 ✓

God is Love + A Prayer of Love❣️
1 John 4: 7 - 12

How can we say we love God, and hate our brother?

1 Like

Something that might interest you, dear @angelight313_168

In 2020, it was reported that a Christian relic – a part of the True Cross on which the Lord Jesus Christ was crucified – had been brought to the chapel of the Russian cruiser Moskva.

True or not, you just don’t mess with these things.

Anyway, 2 years later, the ship was used to attack Snake Island during the ongoing Russian invasion of Ukraine. The fact that it was carrying a very important Christian symbol of self-sacrifice made no difference.

And just 2 days ago, we all saw it on the news how the cruiser was hit and sunk by the opposing force, its modern defensive systems having remained completely idle.

Moral of the story: The Lord Almighty sent His only Son to teach us about Love, not War.

3 Likes

@adrianmorales

Summary

Thank you for sharing this with all of us. The son or the Father in Heaven would never be part of any war that destroys life, humanity, especially the innocent children of the world. We can say we got the proof of that, and let’s just hope they get the message, and stop this senseless war once and for all.
I have to add this here, too. We can’t blame all Russians for this terrible war. In the border line of Mexico there are a lot of Russians that are seeking asylum here bc some of them have relatives that live in Los Angeles, Texas, Las Vegas, and even up somewhere in the mountains.
I was watching the TV, and a Ukrainian girl and her family were consoling a Russian family bc they are not able to cross the border as easily as Ukrainian are able to bc of a Law that Ex-President Trump made, and President Biden and the Governor Hochul are trying to change.

As I was watching the news, the Russian lady with her 17 year old son was in tears, and so was the Ukrainian girl, and I started sobbing when I heard her say I had to leave Russia because my son is 17 and at 18 they will force him to go the war in Ukraine. She continued… his father is from Ukraine and he’s over there saving his parents, but he made sure we were first safe here at the border. How can I allow my son to go to a war to kill his own family? All his cousin, uncles, from the father side of the family are fighting in Ukraine. Seeing a young 17 year old boy crying, and a distraught mother broke my heart. I am also a mother, and I felt her pain to the extent that I started sobbing. Russian or Ukrainian are victims of a monster that have absolutely any remorse for the pain he’s causing in the world.
We may have some Russians that are backing up this war, but they do that because they are monsters that have no feelings for the pain they may cause to others, but I still can’t/won’t judge them All Russians as evil.
Jesus died in the cross for ALL of us, not only the good ones or one specific race, his pain and crucifixion was for ALL of us which means He LOVES us all equally and Unconditionally, good or bad, black or white, it may sound ridiculous, but I know in my heart this is all true.

If we accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and savior, we also need to accept that we are all brothers and sister, and we should try to love one another Just like Jesus loved us. BUT BIGGER is the love of the FATHER for us, That HE GAVE HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON to die for our sins, so we can have eternal Life.

2 Likes

Dear Wanda, you have a most caring and loving :heart: