Thoughts for you/us to ponder

2 Likes

I sure need this one!!

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

nows the time to set my goals, aweosme, or dream a dream!

1 Like

1 Like

Welcome back!
Hope you enjoyed Thanksgiving!

1 Like

I did!

did you know this?

Foolish people never learn.
Average people learn from their mistakes.
Intelligent people learn from the mistakes of others.

2 Likes

I found this today, and seems a lot of people are alone, this virus thing has shaken us, we feel alienated, and so on. so the cards or a phone call to someone thats like this, we just need to pay attention, and find a way to reach out to those people!

Was cleaning my house - I stopped in my tracks and sat down and just went down memory lane…All I can say is it wasn’t pretty. I think I cried for over an hour with memories of what this time used to be for me and how it was filled with such love and anticipation - and now it brings back memories of the reality of emptiness and sadness.

So I would like to remind you that there are people for whatever reason are not looking forward to Christmas. Some people are not surrounded by large wonderful families.

Some of us have problems during the holidays and are overcome with great sadness when we remember the loved ones who are not with us any longer.

For many it is their first Christmas without a particular loved one and many others lost loved ones at Christmas. And, many people have no one to spend these times with and are besieged by loneliness. We all need caring, loving thoughts right now.

If I don’t see your name, I’ll understand. I ask my friends wherever you might be, to kindly post this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just need to know that someone cares.

Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I did it for a friend and you can too! (Hold your finger over this to copy & paste this on

this is another one I thought was quite interesting

2 Likes

1 Like

I know all of use going to the same place. :laughing::laughing:

1 Like

this goes with the candy cane,