Throw The Laptop Shows&or Ending: Which Dramas Made You So Mad

Yes, multiple times, :pensive:
In its defense, it was adapted from a webtoon that was still ongoing when the drama aired. Thatā€™s why the ending is not a real one.

3 Likes

Time and time again, for good reason. Donā€™t even get me started. :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

I contemplated this one several times because like you said, it has rave reviews. Now I know itā€™s a trap! lol

3 Likes

LOL

Itā€™s not really my genre of choice, but I stuck with it because of the actors. I wouldnā€™t have minded spending the time getting through it, if not for that ending. I did not see it coming. I was definitely caught in the trap. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ah. That makes sense then why it ended the way it did.
Why make a series if you canā€™t stretch it enough to wait for the finale?
(Game of Thrones is a great example of how to stretch a series while waiting for the final chapter to publish. Just saying. It can be done.)

2 Likes

Game of Thrones is not finished. Fans are still waiting. The writers of the TV series created their own ending and it was a total failure. Nobody liked it.

1 Like

I HAVE TO ADD THIS TO THE LIST!!!
I JUST WATCHED IT AND I HATED THE ENDING WITH A BURNING PASSION BECAUSE I CRIED BUCKETS AND IT TOOK LOOKING AT MANY HOT PICTURES OF SHIRTLESS MEN TO MAKE ME FEEL ALL BETTER INSIDE!!!
HIStory 3: Make Our Days Count | Taiwan | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More :heavy_check_mark: (viki.com)

3 Likes