Time to talk about our artwork!

Thanks a lot for this video!!

Very very beautiful!! :wink:

Wonderful!! :heart_eyes: :smiley:

Is there a list of these commands on viki to place art work on covers or even our profile sites?

Hello :smiley:

Please excused if someone else has ask this question, but i couldnā€™t find it here.

Can someone tell me the size of the Profilpage, after the Change that Viki has done recently?

If you want to have a look on my Pagedesignes, feel free to take a look at my Profilpage ^^

Hi,
I couldnā€™t find the size of the Profile page as well. Moreover, I noticed that the containers move along the size of your navigator. Everything can be messed up if someone looks at it on a tablet or smartphone. So I took to input my own size. Basically, all my profile is done inside a contener. Though after seeing your Profile page, you donā€™t really need my answer. Itā€™s beautiful!!

Does anyone know the code to write over a image ?

hi!
I think the profile page setting is 850px. my profile is set up on that size.

oh I like your profile! cute and easy to read.

Oh, thank you very much ^^ I love yours too. Actually, I was inspired by your profile page. So cute and well organized O

1 Like

Donā€™t know, sorry. I tried to do that with the profile page, tried to put an image as the backgroung. It works in the editor but you donā€™t see it on the actual profile page :confused: If someone know, that could be great ^^

Many thanks!

Has anyone here has experience in designing a japanese drama??

Hey, thank you so much :smiley: i like yours too :smiley:

Hey :slight_smile:
Maybe we can revive this old thread as Iā€™m really interested in the design of other people, but since I donā€™t change my settings to other languages I wonā€™t see most of them.
So I havenā€™t done an Cover Page in ages, but I wanted to share it with others ^^

4 Likes

Im still kinda new to the coverpage design, I donā€™t have PS on pc, although I do have the cd I would need extra time to study it. I donā€™t understand why the background color wonā€™t work even if I choose one. Now the story with html codes thats another story, Ive only seen python program languageā€¦ I guess Im too old to get this all. Anyway the more I read your comments I start understanding a bit, I looked up on google html codes for colors as I was trying to decipher your code:

because I couldnā€™t see a code for a color as an example where does it fit in??
http://www.computerhope.com/htmcolor.htm
1 Like