Timed Comments that made you laugh, smile, etc

Careful, the killer might be inside your chips packet :joy:

5 Likes

A tragic accident happened, but nobody died, so the comments started saying they need a death.

7 Likes

Timed comments in Twinkling Watermelon are so over the top :joy:

The show has deaf parents, which makes them an easy target for the writer to kil. Every other thing they do is a stereotypical way of death in typical dramas .And the TCs here are sitting and planning on their death. :skull:

7 Likes

Flippantly morbid, I have to say…

3 Likes

I’ve gotten into the habit of watching with timed comments on lately. The cleverness of some of these comments, I swear… Anyway, I’ve got some more to share.

timed comment 1
It was not, in fact, paprika. It was drugs. :joy:

timed comment 2
This was right before the paprika comment. This is a historical drama, by the way. I’d like to ask this user to host a comedy special, because all their comments that I saw made me laugh. Very clever. :joy:

timed comment 3
Also, let’s not forget the long-winded speech they give the hero they caught in the end to give time for the hero’s friends to come and end them. A staple in all cinema, no matter the country of origin. :joy:

All of these are from “Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist”. I highly recommend the drama, because it’s amazing, and its timed comments that make the viewing experience even better. :joy:

9 Likes

Maybe you can post your suggestion in the topic:

The list isn’t very long yet, but it’ll grow with the years :see_no_evil:

4 Likes

I mean… I wouldn’t mind a coupon for fried chiken… :laughing:

6 Likes

The title is “Twinkling Watermelon” but all the viewers are doing is cry every 10 minutes.

11 Likes

AYS

If only ~~~~

Plot:

The main character is hell of a narcissist. In the entire drama, he is portrayed as someone caring for his looks. He was looking in the mirror of a motorcycle while catching a criminal. And, this comment popped up. Well… :upside_down_face::shushing_face::no_mouth::neutral_face:

7 Likes

Ohhh, I forgot about this thread. I’ll definitely post it there too. It’s worth the mention. Thanks for reminding me. :heart:

2 Likes

Hahahaha! Exactly! It would especially be a rare gift in a historical drama. I imagine it would have been very valuable, being from the future. Also, definitely better and more wholesome than what it actually was. :joy:

2 Likes

I saw this one today. It was during the opening ost, and it was such a weird timing that I ended up giggling about it.

5 Likes

The actress is in NYC streets alone at night. So you know the scene :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

MH

1988??? :hourglass_flowing_sand:

Seriously??? :thinking:

Welcome, then. :wave:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Is it as bad as the scene in Hana Yori Dango 2? Because that NYC scene was bonkers :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

There’s a cat screeching in the background :joy_cat:

A bit later - They wrote what I was thinking :laughing:

8 Likes

10 Likes

What are eyebrows that are built like Nepal? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This? :laughing:

12 Likes

This

7 Likes