12 Likes

This

7 Likes

Oh, oh, oooohhh
 They’re going the other way up :grin:

6 Likes

I regret opening this thread during class.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

The first one is literally me when anybody talks too in-depth about programming to me. I swear I’m tech-friendly, but please explain it to me like I’m 5. :joy:

As for the second one, I want the new trend to be “brows like Nepal” like “brows on fleek” used to be. :joy:

6 Likes

Hahaha thanks for clarifying :blush:

1 Like

FL is about to get kissed by ML, but stops to pick up her phone

:joy::joy::joy:

12 Likes

LMAO, tcf is on a roll :joy:

12 Likes

who did it in 2020 then? we need to catch them lol

4 Likes

This was a comment on “My lovely boxer” episode one. The name of the boxer was “Estomata” and she knocked him out. The person wrote it went from “estomata” which can be read as “This kills” to “estoy matado” which means “I am Killed”

7 Likes

Just started a new series and this is one of the first comments. Like, are you okay sir / ma’am? :sweat_smile: :joy:

4 Likes

wait, :joy: :joy:, what is the series? i mean, plz tell that at least the genre is thriller/ action, etc

3 Likes

uhm
 :woman_shrugging: :joy:

The Legend of Zhuohua | Mainland China | Drama | Watch with English Subtitles & More :heavy_check_mark: (viki.com)

3 Likes

okay, i read the Synopsis and
 i think whoever wrote that need a serious checkup, really.

3 Likes

I don’t know where exactly the original comment was, because I couldn’t take a screenshot at the moment, but it’s been living rent-free in my mind ever since, so I can quote it.

This was in “A Good Day to Be a Dog”. Something happened (For those of us who have seen it: I think it was when the FL woke up in the ML’s apartment, in the student’s room, after being a dog all night and the ML caught her getting dressed.) and there was a timed comment that said,

“So, not a good day to be a dog then.”

6 Likes

funny comment

I couldn’t resists posting this one. Serious scene, sage life advice being given to a misguided character and then this appears. It definitely made me laugh in a scene that is not meant to make you laugh. :joy:

Drama: Poong, the Joseon Psychiatrist 2

5 Likes

Episode 6

Episode 9

Military Prosecutor Doberman

10 Likes

funny comment 1

I literally had to pause the drama for this one. So funny. From “A Good Day to Be A Dog”. :joy:

6 Likes

Kissed a curling iron :joy:

3 Likes

13 Likes