Tips for new volunteers

There are so many new volunteers that don’t know where to start, or maybe no one accept them in a proyect; so if you are an experience volunteer what tips would you give to new volunteers::face_with_monocle::hugs:

3 Likes

Advice for new subbers who are looking for their first drama

Did you see this topic by @serenite78?

The tip I give everyone contact the moderators in the language you want to translate from and to, and write a PM to as many moderators as you can. You never know. Always check your spelling when writing to Moderators since any mistake might turn them off to add you in their team. I don’t want to be rude just trying to help I know we humans make ‘‘mistakes’’ but I feel this is very important to look into it… When I was a moderator if I saw a mistake like the one you made here, I would not accept the person in the team since I don’t want to do so much editing fixing misspelled words.

We must always Proofread what we write and check spelling mistakes etc… GOOD LUCK

Project vs Proyect - What’s the difference? | WikiDiff
wikidiff.com › proyect › project
(https://wikidiff.com/proyect/project)

sofiabochele54_746
maybe no one accept them in a proyect;

proyect* . Not English. Proyect has no English definition. It may be misspelled. English words similar to ’ proyect ':

1 Like

Proyecto y Proyectar no son la misma cosa

Sinónimos de Proyecto

Project: proyecto/ designio

plan

idea

intención

planificación

pensamiento

Sinónimos de proyectar
Proyect: proyectar/Hacer ver…

lanzar

arrojar

despedir

idear

trazar

concebir

planear

planificar

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.