Top/Best K- Drama for 2013?!

Secret! - It’s the best drama I’ve seen after The Princess’ Man.

3 Likes

I hope “Secret” wins one of those Drama awards this year.^^ Both the script and the acting (including the cast) were just amazing!!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow just found this topic… pretty interesting.
For me i guess it’s:
1) A tie between Gu Family book and Master’s Sun
2) I hear you voice
And i will also have to add My love from the star It is great so far!!!

The dramas that disappointed me the most were:
Marry him if you dare
Heirs

2 Likes

Wow! Pola es casi la misma lista que la mía, con la diferencia que yo dejo a Empress Ki en el 3º puesto y a Gu Family Book en el cuarto. Pero definitivamente SECRET the best of the year!!!

2 Likes

I heard about “Marry him if you dare’s ending”. Were you disappointed because of its ending?( I haven’t watched this drama yet that is why I am curious.^^)

and yes!! Master’s Sun just rocks!!:slight_smile:

If you read that you possibly know haha

http://discussions.viki.com/t/can-we-talk-about-how-dissapointing-the-ending-of-marry-him-if-u-dare-was/827

2 Likes

oh, thank you! :slight_smile: I will read it.

Tienes buen gusto entonces, Pachi!! :slight_smile: En mi perfil están los dramas que he visto. Si hay alguno que yo no haya visto y que creas que tengo que ver, dime para tenerlo en la lista… http://www.viki.com/users/Pola1986

1 Like

jajajajajajaa esto es chistoso!!! Me creerás si te digo que el peor drama de la vida para mí es Panda and Hedgehog??? LOL! me encanta Donghae pero me dio “asco” ese drama…muy mala trama!!..

1 Like

First 2 episodes were cute…
Then it turned into an awkward drama…not just the ending but a very weird plot.
I just hated most of it…

Oh I see! Thanks for the “warning”. :slight_smile:
I don’t want to watch a drama with a weird ending and plot.

hahahah yeah such a waste of time don’t do it : p

1 Like

MASTER’S SUN ALL THE WAYYYY!!! I CAUGHT UP TO EPISODE 10 WITHIN 2 DAYS.

I guess the follow up would be I hear your voice! The plot is very interesting as well as the acting of Lee Jong Suk, Lee Bo Young as well as Jung Woong In are excellence throughout the drama

1 Like

I haven’t seen Secret, but after reading your posts I’m thinking I should watch it.
Is it a tear-fest?

I haven’t watched most of the dramas that came out in 2013, but I did watch a few. Master’s Sun is definitely my favourite amongst those I’ve seen.

1 Like

Yes, you should give this drama a try.^^ And yes, there are many sad and dramatic moments in the beginning. But there are also some funny moments later on.
And be prepared: the “evil” characters act well and are really mean!

3 Likes

Alright! you sold me ! I’ll add it to the list!

1 Like

woahhh you are so right … I will hate the second lead the evil one forever really forever haha

1 Like

yes!! The second lead was really evil and mean!!! (But such a great actor!!^^)

I loved Secret! It’s a new kind of drama for me. I loved every moment!