Top/Best K- Drama for 2013?!

Agree with Umno’s list, I will say my list of the best this year without any specific order are :

• Master Sun
  • Reply 1994
  • Gu family book
  • Secret
  • I hear your voice

I Could add to my list the following altho I had to see how the end but so far I really like them:

• My love from the stars
  • Prime Minister is Dating
  • Two weeks -->I haven’t ended yet.

The most disappointing for me:

• Marry him if you dare
  • Heirs
  • When a man loves
1 Like

Agree with your list without any addition.
Gu Family book is the best drama for me in 2013

1 Like
  1. Heirs
  2. Beautiful Man
  3. Marry him if you Dare
  4. Flower Boy Next Door
  5. Monstar

Those are my Picks. Heirs was one of the Best Dramas that has come out by far. I am hoping for a season 2 but from what I have seen with KDramas there is almost no sequels. =-( Which is sad because I think it was be a great one to do.

-Nicky

1 Like

It’s not too late to cast your vote in the official Viki Fan Favorites poll!! http://blog.viki.com/2013/12/viki-fan-favorites-2014-cast-your-vote.html

My personal favorite drama of the year… it’s too hard to choose!! Tie between That Winter, the Wind Blows and Master’s Sun.

1 Like

Ah thank you I forgot "That Winter, the Wind Blows "

1 Like

Yeahh, another Master’s Sun Fan!.-) For me, both “Master’s Sun” and “Secret” were the best dramas of this year.^^

1 Like

I agree with you about the most disappointing drama: for me, it was also “Heirs”.

I also like Secret ahhh how can you choose it´s impossible

1 Like

for me its secret!.

3 Likes

Yeahhh!!! Another “Secret” Fan!:-))) From my point of view, Secret was really a cool and intense drama. The Episodes were interesting and unpredictable as there were many twists and turns that were solved one by one later. I liked that!^^ I will definitely watch “Secret” again!!:slight_smile:
Did you like Secret right away? (I mean the first Episodes^^)

1 Like

Cool!:-)) Now, I know another Secret Fan!!^___^

1 Like

Yep , I like it because the plot is a little bit different and I like the main lead hehe
But the ending is a little bit sad , isn´t it? I would have like it so much if she could live with her child… But it was a happy end so I am happy haha
And I can´t remember a drama where I hate the villain so much … I don´t like the actor because he is always bad haha

1 Like

lol You are so right! For me, it was also the first time that I hated a villain that much. Every time, he appeared on the screen, I was like: “Oh no,not him again. I hope he doesn’t have any lines in this scene!” lol
And yes, the ending was a bit sad. But I am also glad that there was a happy ending at least (I was worried that this drama wouldn’t end well^^).

Yep, I also liked the main lead. :slight_smile:

My Ranking:

1.- SECRET!!! (Best Kdrama of the year and the best I’ve seen till now!)
2.- Master’s Sun.
3.- Reply 1994.
4.- Empress Ki. (This one is not in viki, but It’s a great drama. Ha Ji Won is an amazing actress)
5.-I hear your voice.
6.- That winter the wind blows.
7.- Gu Family Book.
8.- Heirs.

3 Likes

Secret! - It’s the best drama I’ve seen after The Princess’ Man.

3 Likes

I hope “Secret” wins one of those Drama awards this year.^^ Both the script and the acting (including the cast) were just amazing!!:slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow just found this topic… pretty interesting.
For me i guess it’s:
1) A tie between Gu Family book and Master’s Sun
2) I hear you voice
And i will also have to add My love from the star It is great so far!!!

The dramas that disappointed me the most were:
Marry him if you dare
Heirs

2 Likes

Wow! Pola es casi la misma lista que la mía, con la diferencia que yo dejo a Empress Ki en el 3º puesto y a Gu Family Book en el cuarto. Pero definitivamente SECRET the best of the year!!!

2 Likes

I heard about “Marry him if you dare’s ending”. Were you disappointed because of its ending?( I haven’t watched this drama yet that is why I am curious.^^)

and yes!! Master’s Sun just rocks!!:slight_smile:

If you read that you possibly know haha

http://discussions.viki.com/t/can-we-talk-about-how-dissapointing-the-ending-of-marry-him-if-u-dare-was/827

2 Likes