Top/Best K- Drama for 2013?!

oh, thank you! :slight_smile: I will read it.

Tienes buen gusto entonces, Pachi!! :slight_smile: En mi perfil estĆ”n los dramas que he visto. Si hay alguno que yo no haya visto y que creas que tengo que ver, dime para tenerlo en la listaā€¦ http://www.viki.com/users/Pola1986

1 Like

jajajajajajaa esto es chistoso!!! Me creerĆ”s si te digo que el peor drama de la vida para mĆ­ es Panda and Hedgehog??? LOL! me encanta Donghae pero me dio ā€œascoā€ ese dramaā€¦muy mala trama!!..

1 Like

First 2 episodes were cuteā€¦
Then it turned into an awkward dramaā€¦not just the ending but a very weird plot.
I just hated most of itā€¦

Oh I see! Thanks for the ā€œwarningā€. :slight_smile:
I donā€™t want to watch a drama with a weird ending and plot.

hahahah yeah such a waste of time donā€™t do it : p

1 Like

MASTERā€™S SUN ALL THE WAYYYY!!! I CAUGHT UP TO EPISODE 10 WITHIN 2 DAYS.

I guess the follow up would be I hear your voice! The plot is very interesting as well as the acting of Lee Jong Suk, Lee Bo Young as well as Jung Woong In are excellence throughout the drama

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen Secret, but after reading your posts Iā€™m thinking I should watch it.
Is it a tear-fest?

I havenā€™t watched most of the dramas that came out in 2013, but I did watch a few. Masterā€™s Sun is definitely my favourite amongst those Iā€™ve seen.

1 Like

Yes, you should give this drama a try.^^ And yes, there are many sad and dramatic moments in the beginning. But there are also some funny moments later on.
And be prepared: the ā€œevilā€ characters act well and are really mean!

3 Likes

Alright! you sold me ! Iā€™ll add it to the list!

1 Like

woahhh you are so right ā€¦ I will hate the second lead the evil one forever really forever haha

1 Like

yes!! The second lead was really evil and mean!!! (But such a great actor!!^^)

I loved Secret! Itā€™s a new kind of drama for me. I loved every moment!

I remember the second lead as an evil person in another drama too.

I think it was 49 days. The 2nd lead who cheated on his girlfriendā€¦

You may be right. I can really think that far with all the dramas Iā€™ve watched. Itā€™s like looking through an encyclopedia or dramas in my mind.

But he was a good man in Shining Inheritanceā€¦

Hahaha agreeā€¦ Sometimes itā€™s difficult when the actor has always the same haircut ā€¦ do you know what i mean? A little difference can help a lot haha thatā€™s how I feel when i am thinking : which drama was that?

I know haha but i couldnā€™t imagine that . He is also a good man in the historical drama ā€˜Jumongā€™ where i loved him. But now after secret i donā€™t want to see him again. He is the only actor where i forget that itā€™s just a role he is playing bcs he is soo damn good