الترجمة للعربية

انا ابحث عن مترجمين للغة العربية او من اللغة العربية للغات الاخرى. هل من متطوعين؟

5 Likes

اكيد موجود بس مافي حد يدخل الكميونيتي بكثرة انا دخلت الكميونيتي بالصدفة وما انتبهت لقسم العرب الا الان

انا يمكن اقدر اساعد بس مو دايما بدخل.

حسب المشروع , إيش هو؟

@shorouq_abbadi @Rozalyn
كرامة سيّد:
http://www.viki.com/tv/6108c-a-gentlemans-dignity

سكر بنات:
http://www.viki.com/movies/21050c-caramel-sukkar-banat-subbers-needed

غربية:
http://www.viki.com/tv/21051c-stranger-ghariba-subbers-moderators-wanted

صراحة كرامة سيد روووووووووووووعة ياليت تشوفونو وممتع وانا جالسة اشتغل عليه جالسة بضحك مع اني شايفة الحلقة من قبل

1 Like

I will try to do my best as much as I could. Which project to start with?

I am starting with Caramel Sukkar , and since I can’t put direct Arabic to English subtitle , I will just put them as English to English , until I can edit further :slight_smile:

it doesn’t really matter the language you use as the base unless you’re using bulk translation because since you know arabic you are basically translating what you hear and not what you read,
btw don’t forget to like the channel!

I am at 42% right now , but since I am not Lebanese there is some terms that I don’t know , but I hope you can fix my mistakes , also there is some indirect translation so it can fit with the context , I hope you check it out when I am done! :slight_smile:

I surely will don’t worry, I admit we lebanese have some very complicated terms we use so I know it’s difficult.
So as soon as you’re done I’ll check it out so we won’t work over each other’s translations

Sure thing hun , thanks for giving me a chance to try my Arabic to English skills :stuck_out_tongue: and yeah you guys are bit complicated… >.<

You’re welcome dear!

I finished hun , there is a few lines that I haven’t been able to translate so I put “(???)” Instead , I tried as best as I could , I don’t know if it’s good or not… I am sorry T-T This should be my first time translating a movie from Arabic to English Dx

Sorry for my late reply I was at uni:(, but anyways since I really have lots of work I will try to correct everything as soon as I can and you can just leave it blank,
And btw if you liked the work from ar to eng I still have the drama ghariba that you can work on.

Okay then , and yeah I noticed but it’s 90% done , but hopefully I will do it tomorrow and do some other subtitling projects till Steph answers back about the badge I want

Actually it’s not. It hasn’t been fully segmented yet. So I was actually waiting to find contributers in order to complete it and so i can add the rest of the episodes.
Feel free to do it anytime you want, you’ll like it i’m sure it used to be one of my personal favorite!

Opp s sorry , but I meant 90% of episode one is complete ,though there is many grammatical and spelling mistake :slight_smile:

yeahh but it’s not fully segmented yet even the first episode.

Sorry for intruding but what are some good Arabic or Kuwaiti shows I can watch.

I’m from Kuwait
There are very, very much from drama Arab TV
or Kuwaiti Drama
But the programs it’s a little almost rare