真的中文太少了!!!
韓國片經常看英語字幕,我無奈了。

1 Like

大家好!认识你们我很高兴,叫Andrea,是西班牙人。我很喜欢看电视剧,我学中文已经有6年了,不过我口语不太流利。如果你们需要帮忙翻译字幕让我知道。

保重

1 Like

Hi everyone, this is Cathy from China.
I have a question here.
Does Viki has this kind of language or translation tests for subtitlers if they want to help?

1 Like

I haven’t seen a formal Viki test. People usually just ask to join a team that assigns them parts to subtitle or segment.

There is NSSA academy, though, where you can find advice and training, if you like.
http://nssacademy.weebly.com

1 Like

Thanks ^^
I found it quite different from what fansubbing groups in China do. They usually have tests for volunteers and only allow those qualified subtitlers to join.

1 Like

actually there IS a language test- contact the viki help desk and ask. I was offered one if I wanted to take it for Mandarin style Chinese to English. Make sure they know you are interested in subbing Chinese to English or whatever specific subtitle type you wish to work with.

If you are sufficiently strong in Chinese and English, I do have two historical/wuxia projects going right now, Mandarin to English. Both require strong skills - one is a Ming dynasty show and the other is Jin Yong’s Demigods and Semidevils. :slight_smile:

Please feel free to PM me on those projects if you wish. Otherwise, very best luck to you and I hope you find the answers you seek. :slight_smile:

Linda/deadliftdiva_548

3 Likes

They do but it is not required.

The editor I worked with usually has one, but I wasn’t told I had to take it. She just accepted me and forced me to be an editor.

1 Like

大家好,
我叫Araël.
最近没有了很多机会练习说/写中文。

但我有一个问题:有没有人知道为什么这个讨论论坛上要用简体字吗? 我不明白为什么这不就是用中文的讨论论坛, 这样人自己可以选择用简体字或者繁体字。我找了但是没找到Viki 用繁体字论坛, 很奇怪因为Viki 把大陆剧跟台剧都有。

2 Likes

Arael, 您好!

据我所知,这个讨论论坛并没有指定需要使用简体中文或繁体中文。所以,请以您最舒适的格式发表您的意见吧。另外,您可能已经意识到,这里有好多是精通双语或多语言的。 也还有好多是精通中文的。
(中文:华语/普通话/粤语/台语/等类)

必知的是,这个讨论论坛主要是一个英语讨论论坛,虽然外语不受劝阻或被禁止。 毕竟,Viki社区纷丝都来自全球的,而翻译的字幕都归于好多世界语言。

期待您的参与 …
http://i.imgur.com/3ciBAAF.jpg

PS: 我也希望在不久的將來可看到更多从台湾(台语)和香港(粤语)的参与者。

1 Like

我以為這裡要用簡體字 是因為這個討論論壇叫Simplified Chinese (中文).但是這已經不重要了 謝謝你的回答.

很可惜我只會講普通話/國語, 我也喜歡粵語跟台語, 希望有一天有機會學到這些語言.

2 Likes

不客气 :slight_smile: 哦,我都没注意到简体中文的副标题。那就只因开启该线的朋友的所需。没别他意了。他/她也是正在学习中文。

好的,我就祝您愿望快快实现。也希望您有一天有機會學到那些語言。

2 Likes
2 Likes
1 Like

@entwyfhasbeenfound,
Also see above post. :wink:

Without a real person to talk to, and real places to use Chinese, it is almost impossible to do more than learn a very few phrases, recognize a very few characters, and remember them.

In college I dreamed of perhaps one day visiting China and walking on the Great Wall; at the moment, given the state of things around the world, that will never happen.

My local YMCA is offering a class in Chinese calligraphy in November. That’s probably as close as I’m going to get to that dream.

1 Like

Change is constant. Things will not always remain dismal. Cheerup! And, fighting! Jiayo!
Have you checked out #Dimash yet? He is the multi vocal, and multilingual singer. Famous throughout Asia, and many continents. You’ll likely be inspired!

Go for it! You’ll very likely enjoy every bit of the experience, while thinking about C-Dramas you’ve watched.

1 Like

@jadecloud88, :blush:
Did your wish come true, would you say?
I’d say they need more, and a variety of Cantonese, and Taiwanese shows. :wink:

1 Like

No. :frowning_face:

Yes! I’d love that as well.
Hope springs eternal? :thinking: :wink:

1 Like

你超酷的!请问你打算来中国生活、或者从事中文相关的行业吗

~ Learn how to say: Love ~
!https://youtu.be/BT_8exdDlVs?feature=shared