Travel, a Dream or the Destination

Based on the word trip I’m doing, my current country is Viola! :kr:S. Korea!
I finished in First place in Hungary! :wink: Do you like my view :wink::smile::smile::smile:
Screenshot_20220224-213424_Word%20Trip

5 Likes

:jp: A Japanese experience in Thailand :thailand:
:jp::shinto_shrine::crossed_flags::kimono::japan::japanese_castle::post_office::yen::bento::ramen::jp:

3 Likes

Oops! I did it again! This time I’m in Panama! :panama: :heavy_heart_exclamation:
Wordtrip :wink:
Screenshot_20220331-223439_Word%20Trip

2 Likes

@gaby_heitmann_975,
You might like,
Ride the
:aerial_tramway: Air Tram
In NYC :statue_of_liberty::apple:
🫣 :aerial_tramway:

2 Likes

I understand your frustration and you’re most likely not the only one experiencing the effects of such, it’s not only tourism, it’s the increase of population, the circle of economy must go on… we have seen the effects of closing down businesses because of corona… today many businesses and restaurants closed down… meaning there is unemployment… it’s a world wide dilemma about having jobs that pays for living expenses. Due to export and import from and to different countries it is a natural course that insects and what else including diseases travel with. This is nothing new and has been going on for decades.

As we know due to high population, demands for food and other natural resources planet earth is getting depleted by the day… can we stop it, no. It is possible that planet earth will just collapse and there will be survival fights. Until then the economy will go on… or so I think.

There are still folks who try to live with conscience of less damaging the environment, for example don’t have a car, don’t travel and more but will that indeed make change when all others don’t do it?? - The upcoming problem will be electricity… due to digital world and e-cars and more home appliances we are entering into high demand for electricity and there is just not enough of it… unless perhaps every house and apartment building has solar panels…

As for the issues at your home city… it should be the politician’s responsibility who represent the folks to create a safe and pleasant living environment… to ensure life quality for their residents, this is easy said but perhaps referendums could be done…

As far as the traveling goes, perhaps folks want to travel now, because it is unknown how long one still can travel… it’s also because during Covid it was so restricted… people want to see other places than what they saw last 2 years… (home bound)

3 Likes

@gaby_heitmann_975 if you can’t visit the places at least check out the virtual walks of places, some could make you feel, like are you there… of course their local food tasting you can’t get :cry:
Live walks to different part of the world- Share yours here

I traveled to many places to write here, but would like to visit Asia, perhaps South Korea first, I would like to see some Scandinavian places and I have not seen much of Germany.

3 Likes

we have a greenway here in NC it shows a lot of paths and such to walk in, a lot of them takes us to parks, even the mountains, and beaches. so there’s a bunch here where we can walk, yeah even in historical sites and all.

3 Likes

Screenshot_20220801-140738_Word%20Trip
Screenshot_20220809-010757_Word%20Trip
Screenshot_20220718-024953_Word%20Trip
Screenshot_20220412-132108_Word%20Trip
Courtesy of, Wordtrip Discoveries!

3 Likes

Chelsea Market in New York City with rezOrama. Comparing to my last visit, there, it’s not as crowded. rezOrama picked a good day to explore Chelsea market.

1 Like

Screenshot_20220903-081859_Word%20Trip
Screenshot_20220901-021628_Word%20Trip
Screenshot_20220918-042322_Word%20Trip
Screenshot_20220923-023307_Word%20Trip
Screenshot_20220926-233036_Word%20Trip
Source: Wordtrip

4 Likes

** the places that I would love to travel to are Canada, South Korea, Australia, England, Guam, and Ireland. I lived in Germany for several years because of my husband’s job. At that time I found it quite interesting. The currency was actually the Mark then. New York is a city I just adore because of the diversity of people and the endless opportunities for things to do.
All of you will keep safe and be blessed in this coming new year 2023! I pray that God will guide your footsteps, that you will find peace in His presence, and may Holy Spirit be your comforter in all you experience.**

4 Likes

Finland

3 Likes

I just booked a trip to Costa Rica for my daughter and myself. Since it’s going to be two women traveling alone, any concerns, suggestions, or tour recommendations?

2 Likes

How was it? :grinning: I’ve not been to any other islands in the west, except the one I was born on, so . . . :blush: Any pics you want to share? :camera_flash:

2 Likes

It was really nice. We stayed at the JW Marriott Guanacaste which has its own horse stable and private beach. Because the resort is so secluded, they offered a lot of activities for the guests so we took full advantage of the sunset cocktails, marshmallow bonfire, mixology class, horseback riding and spa treatment offered at the resort. We also joined a tour to one of the national parks for eco-trail hiking. I even suppressed my fear of heights to cross a hanging bridge to get to the bottom of a waterfall for a swim as well.

1 Like

Awesome! What a visual you’ve given me, it sounds like you both had a wonderful trip, and loved it! :grinning: Thank you for sharing it, I’d love the horse rides. In the drama I’m watching A League of Nobleman they just went through a waterfall where the cave behind it opened up into a hidden valley full of lots more waterfalls, so magical. :grinning:

1 Like

Their month on traveling.
Anyone thinking of going/visiting the Philippines? :philippines:
Vlogger’s Query: What are they saying? They were enroute to the airport. The uniformed officer, and their driver were in an animated dialogue.
• Someone in the comments said he was a traffic officer, not the police. :woman_shrugging:t5:
• Another comment in answer to the vlogger’s query, said he questioned about the camera recording.

1 Like

I have never been outside of Europe (lives in Sweden).my family is from Finland so that is the country I have been most in. Estonia, Latvia, Denmark, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, England (had an ex there so I was there a bit back then) and of course because I’m old Jugoslavia when it was a country. I dream about going to other places and trying food and experience other cultures but it might never happen. One thing Im great full for is the internet because it makes the world slightly smaller.

5 Likes

Keep your dream alive, and plan on making it reality, follow in the steps of our trailblaizers. :blush:

Source:
https://womenshistorymonth.gov/

4 Likes

:heart: True I have to remind myself of that.

2 Likes