Travel, a Dream or the Destination

I would really like to experience going to Chinatown. I was really amazed about the culture in Singapore and makes me want to fly right there instantly. This is one of the reasons why I want to go there to learn more about the place and it’s culture. Have you heard about the hawker center? It is one of the place where all the foods in Singapore you can visit.

2 Likes

Look at this! :smiley: ! Neat info.✓

2 Likes

Wow! This is really looks cool. I would definitely try on visiting there. I would miss it for the world. Thank you for these recommendations. You are all so kind and this is a big help. I appreciate it!

1 Like

Appreciate this though. . . It’s for anyone really, important info to know, and to search out before visiting anywhere: Things that are considered criminal while in (fill in the blank) country.

2 Likes

Yes, I feel so welcome in this forum. I would surely keep this all in my mind. Thank you so much for your effort on answering me!

1 Like

As I made research. I’m planning to get a Travel guide, since it’s going to be my first time. What do you think? Same from my source on the top 10 tourist destination, they offer private tours and travel guide that you can customize your itinerary Singapore Private Tours & Local Tour Guides | GoWithGuide . Do you think I should get one?

1 Like

@davidtayloy1890_689,
Sure, make sure to check their reviews, and see what the folks who already went with them say.

1 Like

That’s right! Thank you so much @leerla73. I appreciated you so much!

1 Like