Unemployed romance has been denied

we are sorry to inform that unemployed romance was accepted at first but denied afterwards because of complications.

2 Likes

You’re going to have to should wait for the channel to be approved before doing anything.

2 Likes

If this does go through, I would like to be an English moderator.

1 Like

Hi! I want to help subtitling from English to Spanish. I love Nam Goon Min and I’m waiting for this drama!

1 Like

Want to help too by subtitling from english to tagalog.

1 Like

If you get the ok i’d love to help out as a ENG Mod. thank u in advance.

1 Like

sure, i’ll let you know.

i will send you a pm if it gets approved

OK, as soon as a get a response i will let you know

1 Like

thanks ! , i will send you a PM as soon as i get the answer from viki.

I am completely aware of that , but because i don’t have a lot of time before the drama starts i want to be prepared just in case, and about the drama i am waiting for viki’s answer but for some strange reason the channel it’s already in my projects saying that i am the manager, still i want it to be confirmed.

If you get the approval, I would like to help translate from english to french.

1 Like

sure, i will let you know!

Fair enough.

Yeah, it’ll show up in your project list, but the channel is unavailable to anyone else until it’s approved.

I was just pointing it out because it’s a cable drama and I feel like those have slimmer chances of Viki getting a license (though maybe it’s just been a matter of popularity so far). And I don’t really see Korean fan channels around anymore, so…

2 Likes

Good thinking. Better to be proactive than late. Well good luck with the project.

1 Like

yeah I get where you are coming from but it seems like viki is starting to recognize cable dramas more.Well ngone would just have to cross her fingers on its license.

1 Like

thank you =)

You are welcome ngone :slight_smile:

1 Like

i would like to help with the spanish translations.

1 Like

what does the page designer have to do?