️⭐🇰🇷 Upcoming K-DRAMAS 2023 🇰🇷️ WANTED CHANNELS

This happens every time with Coming Soon dramas. They tell you they don’t carry it, but when you insist and hit enter, it appears. This is no exception.

3 Likes

New drama treat me carelessly

https://mydramalist.com/article/infinite-s-kim-myung-soo-and-lee-yoo-young-offered-to-lead-a-new-webtoon-based-k-drama
Tumbling family on September
https://mydramalist.com/article/new-k-drama-tumbling-family-releases-a-fun-filled-group-poster
On 2024
https://mydramalist.com/article/kang-hoon-in-talks-to-lead-a-new-k-drama-produced-by-lg-u

6 Likes

Viki

You must license this one :raised_hands::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::star_struck:

MBC drama “A GOOD DAY TO BE A DOG”

https://mydramalist.com/article/a-good-day-to-be-a-dog-starring-cha-eun-woo-and-park-gyu-young-confirms-broadcast

5 Likes

New drama

2 Likes

Some dramas off ■■■■■■■ already:

  1. Live
  2. Dear my friends
1 Like

New channels dramas created

https://www.viki.com/tv/40128c-battle-for-happiness
https://mydramalist.com/article/moving-actor-lee-jung-ha-to-lead-a-new-webtoon-based-school-k-drama
https://mydramalist.com/article/park-ki-woong-and-yoo-in-young-to-lead-the-new-k-drama-the-chain?fbclid=IwAR2qcmg92yCCV8p5cgp_pM_q-RFDrK5By191hnwsiD5SlYSWWW019MIoMqk

6 Likes

New drama
https://mydramalist.com/article/jung-kyung-ho-to-lead-a-new-k-drama-written-by-d-p-author-kim-bo-tong

4 Likes

new supernatural k-drama
https://mydramalist.com/25560-moving

8 Likes

New drama based on webtoon

And another drama
https://mydramalist.com/article/ma-dong-seok-will-possibly-return-to-the-k-drama-scene-with-twelve
New channel created Twinkling watermelon
https://www.viki.com/tv/40131c-twinkling-watermelon

6 Likes

Thank you. So happy that Viki is bringing us “Pale Moon.”
And thrilled with the news about upcoming JTBC Drama “Chain” with Park Ki-Woong and Yoo In-Young as the leads. I hope Viki brings it to us.

3 Likes

“Moving” is on H----u…

2 Likes

Lee Sun-kyun, Yoo Jae-myung to lead mystery thriller series ‘No Way Out’

‘Bargain’ (Tving) invited to Toronto International Film Festival’s Primetime program

I hope Viki can bring it to us.

4 Likes

what is H----u???
:melting_face: :thinking: :roll_eyes:

Isn’t it:

HU-U
combined with
H-LU?

(revisiting math atm and feeling inspired)

2 Likes

Pachinko looks beautiful, and intriguing

An insight into Pachinko, and Min Jin Lee.
A Documentary.

Life changes on a dime sometimes, let’s keep hope alive, and put in our requests. :wink::+1:t5:
https://support.viki.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034633713

@ajumma2,
Take a look at the above documentary. It tells it’s own tale.

6 Likes

yeah I thought that so far though… :+1:

1 Like

Yes…
Thank you

I loved the book “Pachinko.” I could barely put it down when I read it.

The series is on Apple… I am pretty sure that Season 2 will be there too. It is good.

4 Likes

:blush: Intriguing indeed!

3 Likes
4 Likes