Updating subtitles of Korean drama "The K2" - Recruiting Subbers!

I recently learned that about five minues of review was added to the beginning of about six episodes of “The K2,” a drama starring Ji Chang Wook. Seven of the original moderators have responded to update the subtitles in their respective languages, but the following languages need subbing:
Arabic
Chinese
Czech
Dutch
Greek
Indonesian
Italian
Korean
Polish
Romanian
Serbo-Croatian
Serbian
Urdu
If you are a subber in one of the above languages, please pm me cgwm808 if you would like to contribute to the drama.

7 Likes

Dutch is spoken for! Thanks @damiechan!
Polish is spoken for! Thanks @merry_reaper!
Greek is spoken for! Thanks @vicky_daebak!
Italian is spoke for! Thanks @dramalover_742!

11 Likes

Hi @cgwm808,
Ukrainian is not on your list but the previous moderator deleted their page, so if you need help with Ukrainian, please add me to the team, I would be happy to do it.

2 Likes

Subbers still needed to update the K2

German
Japanese
Romanian
Slovak
Vietnamese
Chinese(繁體)
Persian
Please pm me!

1 Like

@xialongne @hhnike @dimghro

3 Likes

Thank u, but I am Hungarian, so non of above :blush:

1 Like

The drama has a German active editor. Why don’t you write to her?

Exciting to see efforts to update ‘The K2’ subtitles across multiple languages! Kudos to the team for enhancing accessibility and ensuring fans worldwide can enjoy the drama with accurate translations.

1 Like

@a_hauth_238
I wrote to all the moderators and editors using the viki function for writing to members of the team as soon as I realized that footage had been added to six episodes sometime after we completed the original subbing. My pm was to ALL without my determining who was active and was sent many days before I posted the “help wanted” post. I gave a decent interval to respond as I realize “real life” may prevent monitoring of the viki inbox on a daily basis. No member of the German editing team responded. Notice that the list including “German” and other languages was posted after the thread was started.