[Viki Community] Contribution Count System improvements

I had the same problem, too
On channel page my name didn’t appear even after I finished the whole translation and for some projects the count on my profile is wrong
And the total count is around 50+ subs behind
I got to that is 50+ when I became gold qc

Me too, I did 500 subs yesterday, but it doesn’t show for the channel’s contribution. On my project contribution it shows the right amount on the channel’s subtitler list it doesn’t.

I wasn’t even aware that it was a thing. Now I checked it and discovered something funny. Only one contribution count on my profile matches the count on the channel page, all projects above that lists a fewer count on the channel page. The projects below that have a higher count on the channel page.

2 Likes

I just noticed mine after seeing your screenshot!:rofl::rofl: Mine is supposed to be 2,780!!!

2 Likes

Can we view older contributions or are they lost forever now?

1 Like

What do you mean?

I see my 6-month count got reset today. But I can still see my previous contributions in Recent Contributions.

1 Like

I can only see 37 pages of the most recent contributions.

If I wanted to see more, I guess that would not be possible?

1 Like

Not directly.

However, if you are searching for contributions in a specific project, you can find everything you’ve ever contributed with in the Activities tab. Just search your username in the search field :blush:

1 Like

Nah, I’m just stalking someone and those 37 pages just don’t tell me anything so I wanted to see more and I can’t XD

Hahaha! Unless you share the same project(s), then the answer is hard no :grin:

1 Like

I have a problem it sometimes says that I have been working on a part as a segger and I know that I haven’t been… if I did no team of seggers would ever let me be on their team ever again and it wouldn’t be fun for me… I have had contact with Viki about it and it still happens from time to time… It always makes me nervous, as I’m a person that tends to blame myself and think I have done something wrong… And if something like that is wrong how can I be sure the counting is correct.

2 Likes