[Viki Community Team] 2024 Summer Subathon is near!

its a great idea to use different animals on different badges… It looks super cool :heart_eyes:, love it…^^

4 Likes

Wow! Badges are so cute :star_struck: I want to have them all! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

I am excited to participate but I have not yet received approval from the channel manager of the project I applied for. Who should I do next? Can anybody suggest me what to do?

3 Likes

I would like to suggest, that we get all we achieve :grin::smiling_face:

4 Likes

You should send a message to the moderator of your language. And feel free to apply to several moderators on different shows.

4 Likes

(Sorry for hijacking the topic but…)

Many congrats on being the new Portuguese Mod. for NSSA Subbing Academy :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :trophy:

4 Likes

Can we have them all? i mean like in the previous challenge when we got the badge of every points @vikicommunity

5 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @sheli ! Just got this one for you too - hope it helps a little bit! :pray:

Rakshasa Street (CN, 06/28)

4 Likes

Hi @shraddhasingh, @padmalayag, @bozoli and @_lyla2 ! We shared your sweet personal messages directly with our Designer. They said you really made their day with your lovely comments and to thank you all so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartpulse: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Hi @dimghro !! You really are trying to get to my heart by showing me a Sponge Bob GIF AND asking so nicely!!! :joy: :heart: :blush:

5 Likes

@brendas For helping out the PT community, to all your team:

:hugs:

2 Likes

giphy

Now I know that Sponge Bob is the key when asking for badges. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Does the other Viki staff have some favorite cartoons? So we can bribe them with this kind of gifs. :laughing: Now putting the joke aside, we really really really hope to get each badge when hitting each milestone. We have some very active contributors and will be sad to force them for 2 weeks to not contribute like they usually do just because they want a badge from a lower milestone. :innocent:

9 Likes

I want an :otter: so I have given some of the teams a heads up that I’m not working… lol just joking but I really wanted the otter or :bird:‍:fire:…

6 Likes

Thank you :heart: Our team is really happy for this.

3 Likes

@brendas
Pretty Please Gif GIFs | Tenor

5 Likes

It surely will!

2 Likes

Dear @brendas,

I’m joining my peers, so I can’t help but try :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It’d be So Nice if people received all of them (except for those dedicated to the ones who are in the Top 100, of course ^^).

Could you please do some of your magic and make it happen?
Pretty Please, Brenda :cherry_blossom: :sparkles:

Thank you and your team for considering it ^^
:sparkling_heart:

PS: Sorry for being shameless, but we can only try :gift_heart:

3 Likes

But seriously, what would be the point of different animals’ badges if we won’t be able to collect all of them? right?

2 Likes

I agree. Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate getting badges, but from the time I started contributing, I have been hoping for an otter badge. Now that it’s finally an option, I’ll have to stop at 500 and twiddle my thumbs for the rest of the subathon. :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes