[Viki Community Team] 2024 Summer Subathon is near!

exactly, i really love the phoenix one & the turtle but i also want the last dolphin one, why do i have to choose between them? and why do i need to stop contributing till the subathon is over just bcoz i don’t want to exceed certain points??

3 Likes

@mary19c11 and @my_happy_place

I think you won’t need to stop contributing, that would be too unfair. So, I believe they will give us good news!!

Let’s juts wait a bit :sparkles: :hugs: :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

2 Likes

Surprises are coming ^^ :tada: :tada:

1 Like

I don’t understand it… Why can’t we have them all??

Dear @brendas and dear Viki Staff,

Thank You For Everything regarding this Subathon. I didn’t apply as you suggested because I won’t participate on it. ^^

All I did was to express myself in this topic following my heart, giving you Your Well Deserved credit and seeking Happiness for all of my peers.

I’ll be too engrossed in personal affairs (Many Thanks to The Universe, cannot disclose the specifics) :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

Dear Viki peers and Viki Staff, Have Lots of Fun and Enjoy!! ^^ :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

Extra Big hugs for all of you!! ^^

:hugs:

2 Likes

I suggested last year summer subathon the dolphin too, so glad it’s now happening :dolphin: !

4 Likes

Yes, please. It will be wonderful if we can have all of them.

2 Likes

Happy start of Summer Subathon, everyone! :sun_with_face: :dolphin: :sweat_drops: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :purple_heart: :green_heart: :blue_heart:

A gentle reminder that Summer Subathon will be based on UTC time. You can convert your local time to UTC here.

Thank you to @dimghro @cerejacult @xialongne @_lyla2 and everyone else who inquired if we could award all the badges up to the point level you achieved. We know this means a lot and are taken by your kindness! I chatted with Adriana who will be the one manually awarding badges and she has graciously agreed so consider this a formal YES! At the end of Summer Subathon you will earn all the point badges up to the final point badge level you reached. The surprise participation badge will still be awarded to everyone who earns a point badge as well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you to everyone for being a part of this community! :sparkling_heart:

32 Likes

That is such wonderful news! Thanks so much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

wonderful :smiley: Thank you so much guys. :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

9 Likes

THANK YOU VERY MUCH @brendas

9 Likes

giphy

THANK YOU! We appreciate your willingness and effort in assigning us all the badges! :blush:

9 Likes

@brendas
spongebob-thank-you

8 Likes

Thank you so much! Good luck everyone, hope you all get the badge(s) you want :yellow_heart:

10 Likes

Amazing :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. Thanks a ton :blush:

8 Likes

Thank you so much!:kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Wow, yay! :heart_eyes: I’m so happy! :star_struck: Dolphins are my favourite animal, so I can’t wait to see that cute badge in my profile. Thanks to both of you, @brendas and Adriana. :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you so much I really wanted the otter and phoenix but it was badges I probably wouldnt have gotten if not for the changes (the other badges are on but we can all have favourites).

Good luck everyone! Fighting! Gambate! Jiayou!

8 Likes

Thank you so much! Good luck to everyone​:crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover::100:Happy Summer Subathon!:sun_with_face::desert_island::sunny::dolphin::dizzy::sparkles::ocean::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes