[Viki Community Team] Community Shoutouts: October 2024

community-shoutouts
Welcome to our new “Community Shoutouts” section! This is where we celebrate each other’s achievements and share heartfelt messages. We’re excited to kick off this section with some wonderful shoutouts that have been submitted by your fellow Contributors!

Want to get your shoutout in our next “Community Shoutouts” Discussion section? Use this form to send messages of appreciation and support to anyone in the community!

jadecloud88-quote-to
To: @jadecloud88
For your kindness and help by taking over as Channel Manager for “I Will Never Let You Go” drama.
wetwicka-quote-from

hanjingyi-quote-to
To: @hanjingyi

Just want to let her know that I really appreciate her :heart:

gonghina-quote-from

gonghina-quote
To: @gonghina
Funny person, great Mod, incredibly efficient Contributor. Thank you for being the best partner in crime! Let’s keep up to good work :sunglasses:
hanjingyi-quote

sandia28-quote
To: @sandia28

For sharing your invaluable networking to help me resolve a problem with missing Channel Manager for “I Will Never Let You Go” drama.

wetwicka-quote

wieslawa_58-quote
To: @wieslawa_58
For your dedication and hard work in translating.
brygidaf_67-quote

To: @manganese
manganese-quote

Just wanted to give him a huge shoutout for making me fall in love with segmenting! His teaching and awesome tips have been super helpful. Thanks a ton for everything!

To: @xiaofengcanyue
xiaofengcanyue has helped make me a better TE, her knowledge of Chinese historical terms and thoroughness is much appreciated. I’ve learned to help track flashbacks from her because it helps other editors do their work better. It’s clear she cares about how she edits and makes the community and subtitles better because of it.

maria_lavendula_77-quote
To: @maria_lavendula_77

I want to thank Maria for her hard work as a contributor and for always being such a positive person in the community.
I also want to offer my condolences and show her some love as she recently lost her dog. Hang in there, sending you big hugs :heart:

17 Likes

Thank you so much for thinking about me, I really miss Alto he was such a precious boy. :heart:
Who ever you are I hope I get the chance to work with you. :heart:

5 Likes

Aaah this is adorable! Thank you! <3

Thank you @funsubber1811_952 :blush: Honestly, you have given me a huge smile and made today great. I very much appreciate your shoutout :heart:

7 Likes