[Viki Community Team] Seg-Subtember 2023: Week 3

Week 3 of Seg-Subtember 2023 is here, with the fuchsia color gemstone badge, from September 15, 2023September 21, 2023!

To learn more, read the event guidelines and our FAQ Article.

Tell us below the gemstone badge you’re pursuing this week and make sure to encourage two others by liking their comment!!

37 Likes

Hello! 5 Days badge for third week, too. Good luck! Viki, thank you for the first badge! It is very cute!

52 Likes

This week 5 days badge again :saluting_face: good luck y’all

47 Likes

I’m wondering… 2 or 4… Hmmmm…

47 Likes

Hi here for the 5 again :smiley: I got mine first week one just yesterday. Shiny little one :smiley: Love it.
Good luck u all to get yours.

63 Likes

:partying_face: Week 3 :partying_face:

Again, going for the 5-days badge! Good luck everybody❤️

Week 1: :white_check_mark: - 1377 contributions
Week 2: :white_check_mark: - 1211 contributions
Week 3: Working progress…

Wow… what a great peace huh! Wish me luck :smile::heart:

41 Likes

I’m going to get the 5 days badge again. Good luck to everyone and have a great time. :smiley:

fighting

39 Likes

I may finally be able to get a 2- or 3-day badge this week rather than my usual 5-day, as I have to be away for the weekend.

40 Likes

It is nice, 5 days, 7 days badges and third weeks hehheheh :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

35 Likes

Hi everyone! Targeting again the 5-day or the 4-day gemstone :gem: badge depending on my free time. Who knows? Precious shiny things. Good luck everyone!:four_leaf_clover:Stay motivated!:crossed_fingers:

49 Likes

I’m going to get the 3 days badge .

30 Likes

Fighting :star_struck:

21 Likes

U too :smiley: all the best xx

23 Likes

again, going for 5 days…

48 Likes

Hi, I’m a bit sick this week, but I’m still aiming for at least 5 days.

47 Likes

Aiming for the 3 day badge this week ~ Good luck everyone! <3

37 Likes

Probably the 5-day badge. Good luck! :black_heart:

39 Likes

going for 5 again even though a collection of all gems would be nice.

Everyone JIAYOU

57 Likes

Oh, yes, it would be nice. But well, I just have too many projects :see_no_evil::sweat_smile:

31 Likes

Hello! I hope to get the 5 days badge again. good luck to all of you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

32 Likes