[Viki Community Team] Seg-Subtember 2023: Week 4

The final week of Seg-Subtember 2023 is here, from September 22, 2023September 28, 2023 !

If you haven’t yet, you can still participate in the event and earn a Week 4 coral pink gemstone badge by contributing subtitles and/or segments this week!

To learn more, read the event guidelines and our FAQ Article.

Tell us below the gemstone badge you’re pursuing this week and don’t forget to encourage two others by liking their comment!!

Congrats and a big thank you to everyone who participated and made it this far! :tada:

54 Likes

Here for my 4th 5 days badge again. This is the last week guys :partying_face: Good luck!

55 Likes

Last week! Maybe 4 or 5th day badge this time~~ <33 all the best everyone!!

47 Likes

I’m going to get the 5 days badge again.Good luck everyone. Fighting! :blush::two_hearts:

46 Likes

I’ll try to get another 5 days badge, maybe a top 25 one this time :slight_smile:
good luck everyone :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

48 Likes

I’m doing 4 days :smiley:

Good luck everyone!

43 Likes

I just hope to earn my 100th badge.

49 Likes

I’ll try to be in the top 25 this time :slight_smile:
Let’s see how far I’ll come! Good luck everyone!!

39 Likes

Hi, I’m here for the 5 day badge again! I really like the design of the little doll. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

41 Likes

Finally back & hoping to go for 5 day badge… and maybe top 25 if I can manage my time! :black_cat: :black_heart:

43 Likes

5-day badge once again! I’m hoping to be a lot more active this week to catch up on episode releases. Good luck everyone!

45 Likes

Congratulations everyone :clap: Final week and one more 5-day gemstone :gem: badge. Good luck :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

48 Likes

One more 5-day badge for me. :tada:

40 Likes

Hi here again Everyone. Here for the 5 day badge. Good luch for everyone :blush:

47 Likes

5 days badge, here I come :triumph:

43 Likes

Trying for fourth 5-day badge!!! Good luck everyone <33

34 Likes

Good, keep working. I will go for 3 to 5 badge

35 Likes

Will try to go for the 3-day badge so that I can get a full set! But we’ll just have to see how it goes… might turn into 5 days…

34 Likes

Going for 5-day badge once again. Good luck everyone!

40 Likes

Going for the 5 day badge again. Fighting! (ง •̀ω•́)ง✧

39 Likes