[Viki Community Team] Spring-a-thon 2024 is coming! 🌸

I just realized that it starts at 1am for me. :woozy_face:

2 Likes

You don’t have to start at night most of us don’t, just work when you can during the springathon.

3 Likes

Thank you! Of course, I won’t tire myself just for this. I want to have energy to translate (translate well).

7 Likes

Hi Segmenters. I’ve got a project that is in need of our expertise. It’s segment from raw only and will be ongoing. Simply Kpop has been on Viki for many years and we’ve been on and off working on it. But the episode number keeps growing. It’s 99% Kpop lyrics with very little dialogue. So, though it is a variety type show, it’s really not the same as the complicated ones with dialogue, lyrics and onscreen all needing to be juggled at once. The dialogue is in English and only in a very small amount. There’s a new episode once a week, but we do have a lot of catching up to do. It’s a good chance to just purely segment freely. Please let me know if you can help out. Spread the word to others that are trained segmenters that might be looking for some way to earn credit and help out. Thank you all!!

16 Likes

How will the badges look like? I noticed the design for badges >=500 changed in the community post, they are missing the cute sunglasses and items like the umbrella :frowning: :
first announcement

Now

7 Likes

The 10000 one lost his umbrella :joy:

4 Likes

It was windy that day :smirk:

7 Likes

Also a bit cloudy it seems. No sun around for the sunglasses.

5 Likes

Actually, Level 1 badges do not look like any from these two sets. For instance, here the tree is on the other side and Bloby is lacking a flower:

Screenshot 2024-03-27 at 20.43.45

So I’m assuming those other designs will show up as badges for other levels.

8 Likes

True, it seems they are again different :smiley: Interesting that so many variation exists:
Here are level 1 badges:

imageimageimageimage

7 Likes