[Viki Community Team] Summer Live Trivia Event

I didn’t understand how to vote (I’m used to Zoom meetings because of the pandemic) so I only wrote in comments. I think next time will be better when we all know and understand this sort of events. I’m really happy that Viki wants to come closer to us volunteers.

2 Likes

Oh, no! I’m so sorry to hear this brought you so much stress, @mirjam_465 :cry:
Thank you for sharing that there are those who are not accustomed to using Zoom. Let me host a Zoom tutorial before our next event! I can cover everything - how to use chat, how to use polls… etc. I’ll be super low key but very informative!

We also received a great suggestion to open up the room 15 min beforehand so we can walk everyone through the Zoom features and get you comfortable with using them! :+1:

4 Likes

Hi, maria_lavendula_77! Thank you so much for showing up to support us!
It has indeed been awhile since the pandemic “Zoom explosion” so even I found that I had to give myself a refresher course! :grin: We’re so sorry we didn’t think of this beforehand and will definitely make time to cover features next time!

4 Likes

Hi @padmalayag ! Thank you for dialing in to join as I know you are 12.5 hours ahead of us! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for joining us at our first live Trivia Event! We hope you all enjoyed it as much as we did. :blush:

Didn’t get a chance to join? Do not worry! We would like to welcome you to test your knowledge of K-dramas here! Let us know your score below!

9 Likes

I scored! :drum::drum::drum:(⁠◠⁠‿⁠・⁠)⁠—⁠☆

!Summer Trivia Viki Quiz
@vikicommunity, :laughing::face_with_monocle::thinking::rofl:
Your trivia is so similar to this opened topic.
Guess the drama by seeing the picture.It's really fun

4 Likes

Just tried and here is my score.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Opera Momentaufnahme_2023-06-16_091142_rakutenviki.typeform.com

4 Likes

I got lucky :joy:

4 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Screenshot 2023-06-16 at 16.16.13

4 Likes

I didn’t save the clapping hands pics got 9 out of 10, but one question selfchecked when I tried to scroll so I don’t even know what question it was since it jumped to the next and there was no back button… was easy!

2 Likes

What about taking it again? :sweat_smile:

I did, and keep scoring between 6/10 several times, 5/10 once, and back to my initial score 7/10.

:joy: It’s the worst for me, especially since I did not watch most, or even remember the synopsis of the featured shows.

@simi11,
I found the buttons, look! :joy: Yes, I’m back to taking the quiz, and look what I got! 9/10, and last score is 8/10.
So, I’ve finally figured out the ones I’m having trouble with, and I still don’t know the answers.:sweat_smile:

3 Likes

We love seeing your scores. :heart: Thank you for sharing! Looks like we may need to increase the difficulty level next time!! :grin:

5 Likes

It was really easy to be honest but that’s okay.

3 Likes

Oh funny, gosh how did I not see them… usually it’s “back” word or something, lol, you made me laugh… I might take it again later :wink:

4 Likes

Unfortunately, I didn’t get a chance to join. Hopefully, the Community Team provides more opportunities in the near future.

I scored 9/10. I should treat myself to more dramas. :laughing:

3 Likes